Chapter 1 (Our Girl)

7 weeks before the incident,

Mina walked out of her house with a smile. A tall and handsome guy was standing across the gate, patiently waiting for his girlfriend.

"Hi, babe! I miss you so much!" she pulled him into a tight hug, making him bend down forcefully.

"M-mina, it hurts." His cracked voice pulled her back to reality as she let go of him, scratching her nape in embarrasement.

"I miss you too, Cupcake." he said, ruffling Mina's hair with adoration. The girl lowered her head as her pink cheeks were burning, making the guy chuckled.

"Blushing later, I'm so hungry right now. Let's go!" He flung his hand over her shoulders, pulling her closer before they got into the car and drove off.

****

"Stop crying, bro. There's plenty of girls out there, Mina is just one of them." Dokyeom rolled his eyes, chewing on his gummy bears in annoyance. He took the remote control and turned up the volume of the television.

"That's the problem! There's only one Mina! How dare he takes her from me!" Mingyu's sobs became louder and Jaehyun who was sitting beside him eventually lost his patience as he snatched Jungkook's beanie and shoved it into Mingyu's mouth.

"What the fck? My—"

"I'll buy you another later. Please, I know you don't want to keep listening to him too." Jaehyun pulled Jungkook down, preventing him from getting his favourite beanie.

The younger pouted in defeat as he yanked his hand away before grabbing another can of beer from the table and chugged down half of it in seconds. He hitched under his breath while his eyes remained on his poor beanie that was being sucked by the crying boy.

"Eunwoo-ah, do you need help?" Yugyeom voiced out, standing up from beside Jungkook and went to the kitchen where Eunwoo was cutting onions.

"Wash the noodles, please." The latter answered almost immediately, glad that someone finally decided to help him. This thing, was not a common thing.

8 men living together under a roof and there was only one that cooked? It was almost hell for Eunwoo, but no matter how hard it was, they were his best friends, so he didn't complain.

That night, all of them, including Mingyu who was still sobbing—everyone wondered how he's not tired, gathered at the main room, specifically, Jaehyun's.

"So, why are we gathering like some btches do during their slumber party?" Dokyeom was the one who spoke and all attention diverted to where he was looking at—Jaehyun.

"I called you guys because of this btch." Jaehyun replied, his hand gesturing to Mingyu who sat beside him.

"And what about him?" Yugyeom lazily asked, he was laying on Bambam's laps, his eyes fixed on the beige coloured ceilings.

"I don't know about you guys, but I can't keep ignoring him and listening to his ugly sobs everyday." Jaehyun stated as he rolled his eyes.

"I personally agree." Eunwoo quietly said.

"Me too." Jungkook added.

"So, I plan to sort things out." Jaehyun's words made everyone turned their heads to him, as if asking him what was he going to do.

"How?" Surprisingly, Mingyu broke the silence, he asked between his sobs.

"You know, you can share her." Jaehyun spoke. The others diverted their attention to him as if trying to confirm whether the latter was serious or not and it turned out he was when there's no hint of playfulness in his expression.

"She's not a thing, Jae." Eunwoo said, clearly disagreed with his friend. Although he wanted this trivial matter to end soon, hurting other people was not what he meant.

"Yeah, we can't hurt her like that. She's just someone who is caught up in the moment." Yugyeom sat up.

"It won't hurt her if she likes to be shared." Jaehyun defended his statement.

"What are you talking about? Who in the world likes to be played and shared?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, leaning back against the wall. He thought the guy was going berserk with his idea.

"She never said anything about breaking up with Mingyu, right? Think again, you guys never broke up in the first place." Jaehyun looked at Mingyu who seemed to be thinking about his words.

"What if you try talking to them? Maybe it'll work, you know. I genuinely used my brain for this matter and that's the only thing I could think of." Jaehyun added afterward.

"So, what do you say, Gyu?" It was Bambam who asked.

"I'll try." After a long silence, Mingyu finally replied and a series of relief sighs was heard throughout the room.

"Then, I'm off to bed. Good luck, brotha'." Dokyeom stood up and walked out of the room with a yawn.

"We'll be at the club if you guys need us." Bambam and Yugyeom walked away hand in hand, whispering and giggling about something before they went out.

Soon, the others started to sprawl back to their rooms, leaving Jaehyun alone. The guy smiled a bit before he drifted off to dreamland.

****

Idk where this is going but yeah it's here anyways so enjoy!

Smile and spread positivity! Have a nice day, oraíos!

-jae