[4.3] MAGIC BULLET: act three

- PARKING LOT -

Horns blare.

An impatient Jackson gets out of his BMW, leaving Lydia in the passenger seat. Allison gets out of her own car to see what's causing the gridlock.

At Stiles's Jeep, Scott tries to pull Derek up with the help of Alycia.

"Help me put him in Stiles's car." He says

"Him? My jeep? No way." Stiles' eyes widen.

"Stiles!" Alycia glares at him.

Reluctantly, Stiles helps the siblings lift Derek to his feet. Coming up the row of cars, both Jackson and Allison see the siblings and Stiles pushing Derek into the Jeep.

But as he slumps down in the passenger seat, Derek latches onto Scott's arm, not letting him go.

"I need you to find the same kind of bullet. I have to know what they used." He tells him

"How am I supposed to do that?" Scott asks confused.

"She's an Argent. She's with them-"

"Why should I help you?"

"Because you need me." Derek answers simply.

Stiles slams the door shut on his side. Alycia in the backseat. People now shout from their cars for him to get out of the way.

"Fine, fine I'll try." Scott sighs. He turns to Stiles. "Get him out of here." He orders.

"I hate you for this." Stiles breaths out.

"Al, you go with them, be safe." Scott tells his sister.

"That's exactly why I'm sitting in the Jeep." She says in a 'duh' tone. "You be safe too, if you die, I'll kill you myself."

Scott smiles and gives her a short nod.

Scott pushes the door shut on Derek allowing Stiles to pull away. He turns back just as Allison approaches.

"What was he doing here?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uh— Stiles is giving him a ride. It's a long story. I'll tell you at your house, okay?" Scott looks at her.

"I thought you said you weren't friends with him." Allison raises one eyebrow. "And why did Alycia go with them if Stiles is giving him a ride?"

"We're not friends. Not really... Alycia—" he thinks for a second before his eyes lit up. "Alycia and Stiles are studying together, yeah... Anyways, we're still studying together, right? Meet at your place?"

"Yeah. I'll see you there." Allison still looks unnerved.

Rushing back to his bike, Scott notices Jackson staring suspiciously at him. Until Lydia approaches.

"Who was that?" She asks

"No one." Jackson shrugs

"He definitely looked like someone. And what's on your neck?"

Jackson feels at the cuts from Derek's claws.

"Nothing. It's just a scratch."

- ARGENT HOME -

Scott skids his bike to a halt, dust flying up. Allison steps out of her car in the driveway looking at him. He gasps for breath, obviously having pedaled like crazy to get there.

"How did you— you got here the same time I did." Allison looks shocked.

"Uh... I took a short cut. A really short... short cut." Scott lies.