[5.5] THE TELL: act five

- HALE PROPERTY -

Quiet.

That's the first thing Alycia notices when she walks into the Hale house.

You might be wondering 'why the hell is she there?' Simple, she came to the Hale house to find Derek and ask him about other werewolves in Beacon Hills who can help her figure out what she is.

Walking further inside, she sees a figure, doing push-ups.

"Derek?"

Derek stops. Having smelt her from a mile away.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, now turning around to look at her.

"I-I came here to ask you about other werewolves in Beacon Hills... are there any other werewolves?" Alycia asks nervously. She's trying to keep her eyes locked on his and not his body.

He notices this.

- OUTSIDE THE HALE HOUSE -

Kate steps forward with two hunters behind her. The first is handsome, an experienced hunter with a disquieting stillness about him. His name is Leveque. The other is Ulrich, a tightly muscled little guy in his twenties who looks like he's dying to kill something.

Anything.

"He wants us to wait." Leveque says

"So I've been reminded. To death." She smiles sweetly at him.

"And that means we're not allowed to kill him." Ulrich reminds

"But it doesn't mean we can't say hello." Kate grins

- INSIDE -

Derek's bare but very muscular torso moves up and down. He's doing chin-ups from an exposed beam on the ceiling.

"My sister was the only werewolf I knew

"My sister was the only werewolf I knew." He says, dropping down and pumping out push-ups.

"No one else who can help me?" Alycia asks taking her eyes off of his to take a look at his exposed torso.

"No." He simply states.

Then, he stops.

"Wha-"

"Hide! Now. Go hide somewhere, don't come out until I tell you to." Derek orders cutting her off.

"What is it?" Alycia asks worried.

"Hunters."

The door busts open.

Kate calmly walks in, followed by Leveque and Ulrich. The space where Derek was just working out is now empty, so is Alycia's.

"No one home?" Leveque asks looking around the house.

"He's here." Kate says. "He's just not feeling particularly hospitable."

"Maybe he's out burying a bone in the backyard." Ulrich jokes.