5:I'll See You Again

Author's Note

Guys... I messed up. I completely forgot about hawkgirl... I completely forgot. Here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna keep the story going, just imagine Hawkgirl was there but she was very quiet. Cool? Cool, let's get on with the chapter.

Enjoy!😁
________________________________

Location: San Francisco, Titans Tower

Y/N's P.O.V

(Flashback)

"Don't worry. This is not goodbye, our paths will cross once again... I know it. Just be strong and fight."

(Flashback over)

I slowly flutter my eyes open to see a white ceiling. I look around to see I'm in a room, a bedroom to specific there's a big window that shows a great view of the far distant city, a cozy bed I'm currently laying on, a big closet next to the window, a computer on my left, a mirror and a few lotions next to closet.

The room was dark due to the lights being switched off but the moonlight shined in the room giving me some light. I try to sit but groan in pain before laying back down.

I look at myself to see I'm covered in bandages from my arms, ribs, stomach, left thigh and my right foot, and I'm wearing shorts.

"Where... am I?" I muttered then touched my neck to feel no collar.

"It wasn't a dream..." I muttered before slowly sitting up then the door open to reveal a black girl with brunette hair and light brown eyes yet she looked familiar to me.

"Oh my God... you're awake." She said in shock as she covered her mouth before turning to the open door.

"Guys! He's awake!" She yelled then walked to my right side.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling right now? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you remember anything?" She asked with three fingers raised.

"Uhhh... I'm okay I think. I'm feeling sore in a few places. I see three fingers. A little I think." I replied all her questions as she put her hand down.

"What happened? Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"You lost consciousness for a month. I'm Karen Beecher. You're... currently in Jump City, Titans Tower to be specific." She replied to my questions but my eyes widen to the first answer.

"A month!" I yelled in shock before hissing in pain from my right ribs.

I look to my right ribs to see the bandages slowly turn red.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Just reopened a wound." I replied then realized she's the woman in that Bumblebee costume.

"Oh, I'll take care of that." Karen said as she was about to rush out.

"Wait... you're that woman in the bee costume." I stated.

"(Chuckles) I'm not that old... but yeah that's me." She stated.

"Thank you... for saving me." I said genuinely bringing a smile to her face.

"Just sit tight I'll be back." Karen said before she rushed out the room.

Soon I hear footsteps rush from the outside then entered five people.

One had green light skin and hair, elf-like ears and was the shortest.

One had an orange color skin, beautiful long pink hair, green eyes and was the tallest.

One white had red hair, green eyes and freckles.

Another white had red hair and light blue eyes.