8:Welcome To The Team Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V

"Dick!?" I yelled in surprise.

"Yeah, it's me." Dick replied then I brought him in for a bro hug and he hugged back before we separated.

"I didn't expect your visit so soon." I said.

"(Chuckles) I'm actually on a mission then you happened to be close so I thought I'd see how you were doing before heading off." He said.

"Awwwwww, I'm far more important than a mission?" I questioned.

"(Chuckles) I'm not answering that." He said then Mr. Pierce came from behind me.

"Grayson, it's good to see you." Mr. Pierce said.

"You too Jefferson." He said.

"I'm glad you could make it. Come in." He said then Dick entered while I looked at him in confusion.

"Glad you could make it? He called you to come over?" I asked Dick.

"Yeah, pretty much." He responded.

We headed over to the living room then sat down on the couches.

"Okay, what did you call him over for?" I asked Mr. Pierce.

"Should you tell him or should I?" Mr. Pierce asked making me even more confused.

"Okay. Y/N, we have some good news. A week ago we finally managed to come up with a way to turn Meta-humans back to themselves." Dick announced and I stared at him in shock. "One of the Meta-humans offered to be a test subject and in the end it was a success. As we're speaking right now we're turning all those Meta-humans back to normal."

"Wow." I muttered in disbelief. "I'm in total disbelief."

"Believe me. When he told me about this I was in disbelief myself." Mr. Pierce said.

"That's not all the good news. We managed to find some of the sold Meta-humans locations so there's a possibility that one of them is your friend's." Dick said and this brought a big smile to my face.

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed happily.

"Hey, don't celebrate too soon. I said there might be a possibility that one of them is your friend's." He said.

"Right but I can't help but be happy. Xavier might finally get saved, I've been waiting for this day." I muttered.

"And now it's time we discuss a few things about you." Mr. Pierce said.

Dick took out his phone then showed the video of me fighting those six bank robbers.

'Who was taking a video?'

"I hacked through the security footage. So you've been a nighttime hero behind our backs, huh?" Dick asked.

"I wouldn't call myself a nighttime he--" I paused as I saw their glare then shut up.

"Y/N, I won't lie when I say this. I'm impressed." Mr. Pierce said and I looked at him in shock.

"And disappointed." He continued causing me to avoid eye contact.

"I'm mostly impressed but you do realise how dangerous that was, right?" Dick asked and I nodded.

"You say he's been doing this for how long?" He asked Mr. Pierce and he turned to me to answer.

"About a year and three months." I replied.

"Wow." Dick muttered before turning to Mr. Pierce. "How did you not know about this?"