3:The Rescue Part 1

Author's Note

Hey, how's your morning, midday, afternoon, evening or midnight going? Good, I hope anyway before you go on and read the chapter, go to my profile there's a message for everyone. Just a little word of encouragement.

Now, enjoy the chapter.
____________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

(One year later)

Location: Unknown

"Wake the hell up!" A voiced a yelled then I was splashed with really cold water which made me sit up as I gasp for air.

I look around to see I'm in my cold dark cell...

and my warden...

 was holding a empty bucket

... was holding a empty bucket.

"Get up. Today's going to be a long day for you." He stated before letting out a laughter.

I slowly rise to my feet as I cover my private area with my hands.

"What's the point of hiding it? We've all seen it and we're not impressed." The warden stated before taking out a rope and attaching it to my collar.

"Let's go." He ordered as he pulled me out my cell and began leading me to the lab.

You must be wondering, where the hell am I? Well, after we got arrested by the "police" they sent us to a secret organization where they turn people weapons. And why did they choose me? Well, apparently the "tear gas" they used on us that night was not tear gas, it was a chemical gas that gave me and everyone that sniffed in the gas special abilities. Now we're known as Meta-humans.

For the past year the others and I have been put through painful tests.

"Stop dragging your feet and move it!" My warden yelled as he pulled my collar forcing me to fall to the ground.

You must be wondering, who he is? He is David White, my personal warden. If I misbehave he takes care of me, if I do anything that doesn't please him or the scientists he takes care of me. Why don't me and the other Meta-Humans use our abilities to escape? We can't because of these collars.