2021 Christmas special: A Killer Christmas

Y/N's P.O.V

Location: Atlanta, Georgia. Freeland

Time: 13:45

"Hahahahaha! Where you running off to with my money, hero!?" A feminine voice yelled from behind as I continued flying away.

I groan in pain before grasping my bleeding side.

"Argh... this isn't how I thought my Christmas would turn out to be." I muttered then winced at a small icicle grazing my right cheek.

"Come on, Electricity! Stop running away!" The voice yelled.

"That's not even my name!" I yelled then looked back to see a huge icicle coming my way, I jump off my ride then use my powers to push my ride to the ice.

The icicle impaled my ride stopping it's momentum before crashing to the ground, I went flying but luckily landed in a soft pile of snow before letting out a relieved sigh.

"Damn... if I hadn't seen that icicle I would be dead." I muttered then sat up but gasped at the sight of the toughest villain I've ever faced as she slowly walked towards me.

(Four hours and forty-five minutes ago)

Time: 09:15

It was a nice snowy Christmas morning and I have just been forced out of my bed by one half of my least favorite people in the Pierce family, Anissa Pierce. She literally dragged me off my bed, out my room and down the stairs which hurt a lot, and I vowed revenge on her but anyways I'm currently taking a nice hot shower.

I lay in the water leaving my head at the surface, it was peaceful until the door was kicked open, I jumped in shock quickly covering my manhood then glared at the intruder who turned out to be the other half of my least favorite people, Jennifer Pierce.

"Ayo! Jen! I'm taking a bath! Get out!" I yelled.

"Sorry, but my friends are early. I'm just gonna brush my teeth then I'll leave." Jennifer said.

"What!? While I'm still here?" I questioned.

"Sorry! But I'll be out in just a few seconds! I won't even look at you." She said putting toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"That's not enough! Imagine how I feel... you knock before barging in like that!" I yelled.

"I know, I know but this is an emergency." She muttered.

"Oh, in that case I'll barge in on you when it's an emergency." I declared.

"Do that and your body will never be found." She warned.

"This ain't right and you know it. Y-Y-You violated my privacy..." I muttered before rising from the tub, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist. " But I won't let you take my dignity."

I stepped out of the tub and walked off still wet.

"Y/N! Where are you going? I said I only needed a few seconds, come back and finish your bath!" She exclaimed.

"I don't feel like it anymore, thanks to you!" I replied walking into my room and slamming the door shut.

Timeskip(An hour later)😑😠😠

After putting on some lotion then some winter clothing, I combed my hair then sprayed on some cologne. I looked myself at in the mirror...

 I looked myself at in the mirror