Part 2 - Central Village

At central village...

Motomo: Well damn, this place looks like a right dump.

Everyone stares at Motomo with a "how rude" face.

Motomo: *sighs* Well ok then.

Civilian: Sir! Are you new?

Motomo: Yes, I'm new. I washed up on this island. I thought this place was a legend...

Civilian: We are the only human village here! Maybe you would like to help us with all the stuff going on? We've got a sudden surge in demons lately!

Motomo: Oh come on. I just come up and people are already expecting me to do their homework? I know I'm great but give a man some rest.

Civilian: Oh sorry! Maybe you should talk to Master Malthus...

Motomo: Who?

Civilian: He's an incredible wizard, who also is experienced in physical combat... He is old... But mentally? He's still great! Anyway I'm wasting your time! Bye! *runs off*

Motomo: Yes, you did waste me time. But this has me curious... I'll look for Malthus. *begins walking around*

Potion Shopkeeper: Hey young man! Buy my potions!

Motomo: How much?

Potion Shopkeeper: 1 potion is 1000 gold!

Motomo: Yea... Fuck off.

Sword Shopkeeper: I agree he overprices his potions! Buy my swords!

Motomo: Well first off, is someone gonna tell me how to get some gold?

Sword Shopkeeper: Well if you go over there, you can do some tasks. You will be rewarded with gold. But first, take this beginners sword. I give these for free. 

Motomo: Well ok! *takes the sword walks over there*

Quest Giver: Sir! I have a task for you!

Motomo: What...

Quest Giver: There is a bunch of goblins stealing our goods. Take these 3 bombs to help, blow their den up and bring back our goods!

Motomo: K gimme the bombs. *takes them and goes off*

At the goblin den...

Motomo: Alright I gotta get the goods...

8 Goblins spot Motomo

Motomo: SHIT! 

3 of them begin firing arrows from a tree

Motomo: *gets out his sword and slices at the branches*

The goblins fall to the ground

Motomo: *gets his sword and stabs one, stomps on another and decapitates the last one*

2 Goblins charge at him with clubs

Motomo: Think you can catch me? Nope! *runs into their den and takes the bag*

The Goblins block the entrance/exit

Motomo: *throws a rock at them*

The goblins scatter

Motomo: *he seizes this opportunity to run out, but as a trick, he leaves a bit of gold behind*

The Goblins greedily run in

Motomo: *throws the three bombs in the cave and runs* Kaboom.

Motomo returns to the village...

Motomo: *thinks* You know... I could sell these for more money... 

Greed: *his voice appears in motomos head* Yes. Do it. You will profit.

Motomo: Eh? Was that my brain?

Charity: Stop! Don't listen to them!

Motomo: Another voice?

Charity: I am the Virtue of Charity... You have sins you need to overcome.

Greed: No. Their lying. Listen to me Motomo... I can do great things for you. If you keep it and sell it for more, you will earn more gold, and get better soon...

Charity: MOTOMO, THAT IS THE SIN OF GREED! You are a very greedy person, no offence.

Motomo: Hey!

Charity: Don't worry, overcome it, give it to that man, and get gold. You will still get a good amount.

Greed: CHARITY IS LYING! SHES A FUCKING DUMBASS!

Motomo: *sighs* Fine.

Greed: YES! SELL IT TO-

Motomo: I'll give this back to the guy I'm meant to.

Charity: Nice. Your sister will be very proud of you.

Motomo: My sister? You know her?

Charity: Yes... She died when you were only 10... I'm sorry.

Motomo: It's fine... I'll give this to the right person.

At hell...

Greed: SIR! ITS NOT MY FAULT! PLEASE! 

Pride: I don't need excuses greed. This is the third failure in a row. You will have to try harder.

Envy: Pride trust me, if I was in your position, I would easily be able to take care of it.

Pride: Oh there's no need for that attitude Envy... May I remind you who owns you and could end you in an instant?

Envy: Right. Sorry...

Wrath: ITS ALL CHARITYS FAULT! WE NEED TO KILL HER AND KILL HER SOON! MOTOMO HAS GREAT SINS WE CAN  EXPLOIT! WHO AGREES?

6 of the sins raise their hand.

Pride: Sloth... Why won't you raise your hand?

Sloth: I don't care... zzz...

Wrath: STOP SLEEPING FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Pride: Sloth, you are fucking worthless... You need to do a mission for once.

Sloth: *has already fallen asleep*

Pride: *sighs as he gets out his sword, which is covered in chainsaw like spikes and is always on fire*

Gluttony: Damn!

Pride: *rams his sword into Sloth's skull, killing them immediately*

Envy: Wow... I'm still jealous of that sword.

Pride: We don't need a sin of sloth. Their worthless and do nothing. 

Blazer: *comes into the sin room* Maaow!

Pride: *he loves his firecat, so he acts less aggressive around him* Hello Blazer... *kneels down and pets him* I just had to dispose of some garbage... Do you want some fish?

Blazer: *nods and purrs*

Pride: Alright... Wrath go rob a fish store.

Wrath: Why me?

Pride: I don't trust greed or gluttony, lust would flirt with the fishermen and envy would act like a bitch. Your the only one I can trust here.

Wrath: Kay.

Lust: Aww... I wanted to see the handsome fishermen~

Pride: Well I've got a job for you in mind... Your aware of Motomo right?