Part 9 - An Important Lesson

Motomo: So, what did you want to talk about?

Malthus: So, I've been scanning... You've been doing well.

Motomo: Heh I kn- I mean... Woah really?

Malthus: Yyes. Unfortunately not all of your sins are gone, but nobody can ever be sinless.

Motomo: Waitwaitwaitwait. I thought this was all about destroying every sin I have in me?

Malthus: That is... Unrealistic.

Motomo: Well... My problem is, I've always tried to be... the best. Ever since Aalis died, I've always wanted to be like her. I strived to be perfect, and I was! But I became perfect in the wrong ways. I became extremely skilled in fighting, and agility. I even became a thief and lived a life of crime. But I understood the wrong stuff. I acted like a jerk to everyone around me. I'm not perfect. I'm admitting it. I just pushed myself to be it.

Malthus: Well, one should never try to be perfect, as all that leads to is more problems. Everyone has problems. I for example, am absolutely terrible with kids. I end up losing my patience and leaving annoyed. Zoeflare *whispers* tends to get a bit to heated and excited... *stops whispering* So let's make it clear. When I said to purge your sins, I didn't mean be perfect and flawless. No one can ever be perfect. I just wanted you to become a better person, and here you are.

Motomo: Yea, your right. And here's Pride saying he's perfect.

Malthus: He can't pray on you anymore. And I'm glad. I'm proud of you.

Motomo: Thank you!

From the distance:

Pride: Dammit!!! *slams his fist on a tree* MALTHUS... I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

Wrath: Yes please.

Back to the heroes...

Motomo: Alright! Let's get to it. I've mastered fire and water. Just got to do air and earth...

Humility: Nice! 

Humility suddenly gets a horrible feeling...

Humility: The Virtues need me... *ascends into the sky*

In heaven.

Humility: Yes?

Patience: Humility... We did some foresight.

Charity: The sins are planning an attack... 

Kindness: In TWO DAYS...

Diligence: This calls for hard work everyone.

Humility: Oh dear...

Temperance: This won't be the same without Chastity...

Kindness: I know, we all miss Chastity. But we need to go on. She wouldn't want us to feel sad.

Humility: Yea... 

Diligence: Heck, we can avenge her! Kill that son of a bitch, Pride!

Everyone in heaven gasps at the swear.

Diligence: What?

Charity: You swore in heaven, AS A VIRTUE! :O

Humility: Guys... That's not important. What's important right now is we prepare all of heaven. No matter what, make sure we can repel the demons. We're preparing for war. This time, make sure their ended for good.

Kindness: And we will all restore happiness!

Temperance: Heh, yeah.

Humility: Now I need to go back to see the trio... *descends*

Back on land...

Humility: Guys, I need to show you where heaven is located.

Motomo: Huh? Isn't it... Just another world?

Malthus: Not entirely. Heaven is a temple.

Zoeflare: Yes! Full of incredible shiny sculptures! Hey they should sculpture us! How about they sculpt me as a human phoenix?

Motomo: No.

Humility: I'll show you... 

After lots of walking, they encounter lots of mist...

Motomo: Fuck this fog...

Humility: Were almost there...

Zoeflare: WELL WE GOTTA LIGHTEN UP! *ignites a fireball and is balancing it on her wings*

Malthus: Maybe a torch...

Lots of wind.

Motomo: Hey I see light...

Humility: Well you three... Here's the temple!

Motomo: That is... BEAUTIFUL!

Zoeflare: Oh my feathers!

Humility: Entering it is hard. It's a portal. The deeper into heaven, the better. And safer. The sins seek to destroy this portal to block heaven off forever... If heaven is blocked off, the sins will easily be able to take over the world.

Motomo: Well... We need to find the entrance to hell! Any lairs?

Zoeflare: I've looked around volcanoes and all... Malthus how about you? ... Malthus?

Malthus isn't here...

Motomo: Oh no... MALTHUS!!! We need to find him NOW!

Humility: *a note blasts her face* Huh? *reads it*

Note: Malthus has been captured, and is being bought to hell. You don't know where hell is so your fucked! Muwhahaha. -Pride, the great flawless incredible perfect sexy awesome leader of the 6 deadly sins.

Motomo: Oh no...

Zoeflare: Ok we gotta find hell NOW!!!

Humility: I've looked... I know one possible place hell could be... But I can't enter myself. Angels don't fare well in hell... So you two will have to do it alone.

Zoeflare: Time to turn mission impossible into mission possible. DOOOOOOOOOOODODUH DUH DUH DUH NUH NUH.