Part 12 - Heaven Invasion

Motomo: *gets warped at the entrance of heaven* What the? Am I dead?

Humility: *her voice is heard* Brother! I had to teleport you here. I've alerted the rest of the virtues to go around the world, as the demons dying is causing more fire, and the fire might end up burning the world! As for you... enter the portal.

Motomo: Alright... *enters the portal* Wait what the fuck?

Motomo sees a lot of demons in heaven, but it seems that as they go onward, they begin to slowly melt. However, it seems that heaven is becoming unstable.

Motomo: Huh?

Pride: *you can hear his voice* Ahh, glad you could drop in! Seems like everyone fell for my flawless evil plan! The world is burning as you know it, boy. Ahh, it's so crisp.

Motomo: What the hell is going on with these demons?!

Pride: Oh you see... I'm having lots come in. Demons melt if they enter heaven for too long, but I managed to make an exception for myself! And how I did so is none of your concern! Heaven is shaking like an earthquake, and that's because of the demons melting too much. Their corrupting it! And I'm approaching the core, ready to shatter it.

Humility: *her voice is heard* No you won't! Motomo, I'm transferring you a special spell! Use it to clear up the demon remains to prevent them from polluting heaven! And kill the demons as well! The angels will help. But also, move forward! I'll fend off Pride for now! *uses her light blade and slashes at Pride*

Pride: *uses his sword and gets into a sword fight*

The spell is transferred to Motomo's spell book!

Motomo: *pulls out his book* It's Motomo time... *using the book to suck up and purify demon remains*

Demon: *charges at Motomo*

Motomo: *lightning strikes the demon in half* You all wanna go? *pulls out his axe and slams the ground, making rock spikes*

Humility: *pulls out her bow and fires light arrows at Pride* 

Pride: *blasts humility with 5 darkness blasts*

Humility: *gets hit in the wing and it's slightly damaged* Ow! *blasts pride with more light*

Pride: Gah! Haaa! *tries to stab Humility*

Humility: *ducks and then kicks pride*

Demons begin flowing into Heaven

Motomo: Shit! There's too many demons! I won't be able to clear them all! And they blocked the entrance, so we can't get backup!

Humility: Uhhh... I don't know... Know what, stop that for now. Just run, and get to us! *sets up a beacon* Follow!

Pride: OH NO YOU DONT! *tries to destroy the beacon, making it flicker*

Motomo: Ahh... *sees the beacon* IM COMING SIS!!!

Motomo is running away from massive hordes of demons, Jack Sparrow style.

Motomo: *he does blast some demons while running*

Humility: BRO! DONT ATTACK THEM, ITS NO USE!

Motomo: Alright. *yells at the demons* THIS YOU WILL ALL REMEMBER AS THE DAY THAT YOU ALMOST DESTROYED HEAVEN! *blasts off*

Humility: *looks at Pride* You will be outnumbered soon.

Pride: Hah. Still No competition, out numbered or not. It's 2 grains of rice against an entire roast Goose!

Motomo: Oh really? Consider this! *strikes Pride with lightning*

Pride: Game on asshole! *strikes Motomo with lightning*

Humility: *thinks: "How can I find out Prides weakness..."*

Pride: IM INVINCIBLE! *his sword's spikes begin moving like a chainsaw, and it lights on fire* Take this! *spins around and causes a fire tornado*

Motomo: *uses a water spell to try and put it out*

Pride: OH COME ON THIS IS STUPID!

Humility: No it's not! *fires a light arrow, aimed for Pride's heart*

Pride: *catches it* Your no match for my reflexes-

Humility: *teleports to the side* Distracted! *kicks pride in the back of the head*

Pride: Cheap move! *a necklace he doesn't usually wear seems to come into view, and it's glowing like mad*

Motomo: Huh? Ah! *swings his axe at the necklace*

Pride: *brings his sword to counter the axe, and slashes at Motomo*

Motomo: GAH! *he's now got a massive slice scar across his face* That's not gonna fade...

Humility: Pride! This is it! *summons a light beam and fires*

Pride: Heh, nah. *uses a darkness beam and the two collide for ages*

Motomo: Hmmm... Hey, I have an idea. This is gonna be risky but... *looks at heavens orb and touches it*

The touch alone causes a small tremor.

Humility: Hey don't touch that!

Pride: Y-Yes, don't touch it! If you do, you'll lose and die!

Motomo: *thoughts: "Pride does NOT stutter! This means he's nervous. Well, I'm sorry sis but I need to damage the orb without destroying heaven"*

Humility: *is slowly losing power*

Motomo: Well, I suppose this means... *gets his axe and swings at heavens orb*

The orb doesn't break, but it now has a crack, which causes a shockwave to sweep across heaven.

Pride: *gets knocked over* GAH!!!

Humility: *on top of pride* Huh... Wait! *snatches Pride's necklace off him*

Pride: N-NO! GIVE IT BACK!

Humility: *gives it to Motomo*

Motomo: You need to work on your manipulation tactics. *opens his spell book, and puts the necklace inside of it, then shuts the book tight*

The necklace is destroyed.

Pride: NO!!! *begins to sweat* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BOY? *his sweating is now extremely fast* WHATS HAPPENING!!! *it seems parts of him are dripping off him* AHHH!!! NOOO!!! *it's then obvious he's slowly melting* CURSE YOU! *tries to fly but his wings are melted off, so he tries running but he falls over* NO! NOOOOOooooo...! *his voice is now mere gurgling, as he melts into a puddle, which eventually evaporates, signalising his reign of terror has ended*

The demons in heaven slowly fall over and melt. The entrance to heaven unblocks. The demon goop evaporates into air.