Part 6 - The Sinful Plot

With the sins...

Envy: Hahaha... We got it.

Greed: We got the eggs!

Lust: *celebrating like mad that Chastity is dead*

Gluttony: I still want to eat the eggs...

Wrath: SHUT UP FOR FUCKS SAKE! We got the dragons and the eggs. Pride should be done corrupting them any moment now.

Pride: *walks out* Fellow sins... The eggs have been not only corrupted, but duplicated! The dragons will hatch within hours, and grow up in days, only serving us. Being the root of all evil has its perks y'know. I'm truly incredible at my job.

Envy: Yea whatever...

Pride: And now, I know what we can do. Advance to the next stage. You see, the reason we need heaven gone is because when heaven is gone, there will be no more angels. Everyone will become a demon on death. And if a sin kills someone, regardless of who they were, whether heaven is a thing or not, they become a demon.

Greed: What?

Wrath: Oh so THATS why you like genocide...

Pride: It's not just that. I just find genocide rather fun. And speaking of it, I think our next stop is our next neighbouring island, Vicinus. You know... We've genocided 3 villages there already, I think our next stop is the town. 

Gluttony: But they have a good bar there!

Pride: Sorry, but it's being destroyed in my massacre. I can make a better bar here. 

Wrath: I mean, ALL those citizens did there was sit in that bar all day on their ass! EVEN LAZIER THEN SLOTH!

Lust: But I liked seducing the drunk people...

Pride: Oh all these are easily replaceable. Most the humans live on Vicinus, after we genocided every human village in Rethilor but the central one. Their town is up for some beautiful genocide.

Greed: So when's this next mission?

Pride: Heheh... NOW...

Dramatic flashlights appear over Pride... (imagine this is a villain song, I want to be unique ok?)

Pride: I'll just let you all know how much this career delights me. With Chastity dead, we have 6 virtues left. And now, allow me to enlighten all of hell on my glory...

All the demons begin looking at Pride.

Pride:

As your perfect leader, you'll need to follow me.

With help from mass murder, victory will be ease.

Torture, murder, arson, oh don't forget genocide!

We are the deadly sins, we don't let one survive!

It's time we vanquish heaven from the sky,

As we bring hell to anything that's up too high...

With our victims screaming in delightful pain,

I'll imagine the world covered in flames.

Soon, that imagination will be everyone's reality,

Don't forget there's no shame in brutality!

I am the sin of pride, and the virtues will be fried!

Hell will be unleashed on earth at last... *evil chuckle*

Greed: I agree. The virtues will fall.

Pride: What? I sing such a song and you just say "I agree"? No praise?

Greed: Hey I also said the virtues would fall!

Envy: Whatever. We doing this or what?

Pride: Yes. Now, if you all don't put enough effort in this genocide, I WILL kill you :)

The sins fly off to Vicinus.

Meanwhile with Motomo...

Motomo: *giving the tamers some money* You'll need it after all. If you don't get money you will end up dead.

Charity: Good choice.

Malthus: *in his head: "Looks like the greed in him is fading."*

Zoeflare: Let's set up some defences! WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL!!!

Patience: Your over a thousand years too early.

Motomo: And if I see those PEICES OF SHIT, aka the sins, they will DIE!

Diligence: I've been able to work better since Sloth's death.

Humility: Virtues, I think we need to get back to heaven.

Virtues: Ok

The virtues fly back up to heaven.

Meanwhile, we're back at the sins and their in Vicinus's town. Which right now... is on fire.

Pride: *is seen murdering citizens calmly*

Citizens: *screaming*

Gluttony: Oh did you need this food? Too bad! *raiding all the food*

Greed: *hoarding the valuables* Their mine now... But I feel weak...

Lust: *flirting with a guy* Hey handsome, if you don't want to die then join me-

Wrath: LUST! STOP FLIRTING WITH EVERYONE! AND FOCUS ON KILLING!

Lust: Aww ok. *starts choking that guy to death*

Envy: *using a flame bow to kill civilians*

Wrath: Finally that bar WILL BE GONE!!! *charing a massive explosive fireball* GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Pride: Actually, allow ME to take care of it.

Citizen: YOU MONSTERS! THE BAR WAS THE BEST PART OF THE TOWN!

Wrath: Have you ever heard of a very nice technique called SHUT THE FUCK UP? *snaps the citizens neck* 

Pride: *sets a spell on the bars floor*

The bar is slowly melting and burning...

Pride: Fascinating... *summons a hammer and crushes an entire school full of children and teachers in it* Well, that's thousands of deaths. Now, any survivors will be captured and tortured for the rest of eternity! *laughs*