Part 10 - Stories Of The Sins

Malthus: *wakes up in a cell in hell* Huh? Where am I? I demand to know the truth!

Pride: *clapping* Well Well Well... If it isn't you again. I must say, it took ages to capture you.

Malthus: Pride, whether release me or not, you will have to answer for your recent heinous acts! You killed one of your fellow sins, you corrupted dragons, you killed Chastity, and you burned down a town!

Wrath: SHUT IT OLD MAN!

Greed: Yea, I'd like your money btw, it's fun.

Gluttony: Can you produce some food?

Envy: Jesus...

Pride: Well Malthus, since your gonna be here forever, I'm gonna pass some time. I'm gonna just explain how I came to be such a great leader.

Envy: Well here we all go.

Pride: Over 300 years ago, I was a great young lad. But the rest of my family weren't so great, and I couldn't take being related to them. So one day I had enough and lit a few matches. I jumped out the window and blocked the exits. And that was my first evil deed! Then I stole my neighbours cat, and when they confronted me... This is how it went..

Flashback...

Neighbour: Skar! What is the meaning of this? 

(Authors Note: Skar is Prides old name when he was a human)

Skar: It's my cat now. And as for you well... 

Flashback end.

Pride: I choked him to death! Somehow, me as a 16 year old could choke a 30 year old. But it was easy. And then I renamed that cat to "Blazer" and took him everywhere I went! I arsoned places for fun, raided people's stuff, and set up torture stations. Everyone called me the "Unknown Crime Spirit" as no one saw me for 5 years! Until one day a dolt caught me. The townsfolk surrounded me, and so as a last resort, I set off a gunpowder keg and blew myself up, and took 19 people down with me.  I then woke up here, and Blazer turned into a fire cat! And then I ended up chosen to be the sin of pride later on!   

Blazer: Mrraow. *rubs against Pride*

Malthus: You killed your own family? That is just irredeemable!

Pride: I know.

Wrath: MY TURN! When I was a young 16 year old girl, I was FUCKING FRUSTRATED! ALL THE TIME! I hated everyone I knew. So one day, this annoying little shit kept trying to ask me out... SO I GRABBED HIM AND JUST SMASHED HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL! But then I got detained, but I wouldn't let myself just get captured, so I got a knife and stabbed an officer! But then I felt an arrow pierce my brain. I then woke up in hell and had some fun. 2 years ago I got chosen to be the Sin of Wrath! AND KILLING HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO FUN!

Greed: Can I get some dialogue?

Wrath: Yes yes whatever.

Greed: Hehehe. So fun fact. Ever since I was young, I enjoyed having everything. I took things from my sister, I stole everything I could. It went on for ages! Stealing is great! And what's cool is unlike Pride and Wrath, I was never caught. I stole and stole and stole!

Wrath: Ok, we get it.

Greed: But when I was 44 I died of an unknown disease. FUCK! Oh well I've been agreed for 9 years now.

Lust: UwU. My turn, handsome. So I at school loved all the guys! I tried seducing them but it wasn't easy. But one in particular was great. He was so hot!

Malthus: *visibly cringes*

Envy: *whispers to Malthus* mood...

Lust: So I stalked him! I captured him, tied him up and decided to get him some food. I went out but then I fell into a bear trap! At the young age of 18...