Chapter 11 (Lemon)

Book of The Conclusion: The Battle Between Good and Evil

The Beast, Trihexa, whom clothed in an aura of evil, hath met the saints on the first day.  The Beast shrilled loudly, showing its palmy pow'r.  The Saints stoodeth 'gainst the fiercely creature while determining the large power gap between each other. 

The Beast attacked, swiping his claws through the air, allowing many whirlwinds to occur.  The Saints were blown away by the whirlwinds but hath returned the square. 

The Beast would attack again, this timeth huffing and puffing until a concentrated ball of fireth formed from the insides of his mouth, which would scorch the land.  The Saints did avoid being burned but the wrath of the Beast wasn't over yet. 

The Beast roared loudly, piercing through the saints ears.  The loud shrill wast so palmy, it fractured the ground below them, revealing the portal to hell.  Demons did fly into earth as the two saints gazed the madness wend down. 

The two Saints grabbed their holy weapons and combated 'gainst the demons valiantly until the Knight of Death and the Dragon of Domination arrived. 

The Knight destroyed all traces of the Demons with one swingeth of his sword. 

The Saints aligned themselves with the Dragon and attacked the Beast.  The beast, covered in a literal armor of Sin, wast to powerful to be damaged by their attacks. 

The Beast roared again, but this timeth the Demons did summon were bigger, stouter, and quicker than before.  A new class of Demons yond hell hadst been brewing for eons. 

These demons

"Why'd you stop? Finish reading it." Kai said, eager to hear more of the prophecies.

"I can't, all the pages after are torn. But according to the prophecy, one year after the Last Immortal becomes a Immortal, the beast will rise." Kazuto says with a expression as he closes the book.

"What does that mean? Am I the last Immortal?" Kai asked and Kazuto nodded.

"Yes. It's been almost 10 months since you became Immortal too so, give it 2 months to get ready for the Beast." Kazuto said before walking out towards the door.

"Be relaxed for the meantime but when it's time to fight be ready." Kazuto warned and with that he vanished.

~~A week later~~

"Thank you for taking me out here, Kai. But why'd you bring me here?" Rias asked as she looked around the forest.

"Because this the place I ran to when I found out Akeno cheated on me. And because this is where I want to take our relationship a step further." He said as he grabbed her hands and rubbed them sightly.

Rias blushed a tad bit as Kai continued to talk.

"I know we've only been together for like 3 months but I fell in love with you deeper than her in 3 months than those 3 years. I really feel like you're my soulmate, Rias Gremory. But I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

Before she could say anything, a tear fell from her eyes but he smiled and wiped her tears.

"I want to be your husband instead. Will you make me the happiest Immortal on Earth and marry me, Rias?" Kai asked, getting on his knees and pulling out a diamond ring.

She couldn't even fathom words. Her emotions were everywhere but she knew what emotion felt the strongest. Her love. She loved Kai more than anyone else.

"I love you so fucking much Kai. Please make me your bride." She said with tears of joy falling down her face as he slid the ring on her finger.

It fit perfectly.

He wrapped his arms around her torso and pressed his lips against hers. She kissed back and seemed eager to do more than just make out.

They had been taking it easy ever since they started dating but now Rias wanted Kai to claim what was his.

~~Sexual Content Ahead~~

Kai reached under her skirt and grabbed her ass, groping and massaging it as she tongue kissed him. Their tongues wrestled for dominance for a few seconds before Rias gave in.

She rubbed her hand against his crotch, making sure to feel his erection through his pants. She unbuckled his belt and watched his dick flew out. "It's big baby..." she muttered as she dropped to her knees.

She gave his dick a small kiss before starting to jerking him off. Afterwards, teasing him with just her hand for another few minutes. She swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick.

She took in more of Kai's length and bobbed her head as she sucked and slurped.

It felt... indescribable.

The pleasure Kai felt was simply heavenly.

"You're mine, Rias. You're all mine." He muttered as she stared up at him, deepthroating his dick.

She began sucking harder, and putting a lot more tongue into it.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He said as he thrusted into Rias's mouth as she sucked harder and tried her best to not gag.

He stopped thrusting when he came inside her mouth and he pulled out, ashamed. She didn't seem to mind though as she swallowed like the obedient girl she was.

"Please fuck me I'm so wet from you.." Rias begged, as she laid down and rubbed her clit while staring Kai's dick.

He smirked and pull off his shirt, revealing his six pack abs. He lined up his dick with the entrance with Rias's wet pussy and slid in.

"Ah.. you don't have to wait if you don't want to..." Rias muttered, clearly in pain as she tried to adjust to his length.

Kai grabbed Rias's hands and interlocked each other fingers. He didn't move at all until she gave him the okay.

"I love you so much, Kai. I'm ready baby." Rias said as Kai leaned in for a kiss and then started slowly thrusting into her.

He grabbed her by her waist and thrusted deeper.

"You are mine." He whispered into her ear as he grabbed her by her breasts and squeezed them tightly.

"Agh baby, it's starting to hurt a bit can you loosen up." She moaned as he complied and continued to explore her pussy with his dick.

"Wait wait... I want to try doggy style. You okay with that Rias?" Kai said as he stopped thrusting and Rias silently adjusted into doggy style position.

He slid inside her again but this time decided to have foreplay with her ass. He thrusted into her pussy while using his thumb to stimulate her ass.

"I think I'm gonna-" Rias started but was interrupted by her quick but extreme orgasm. She threw her head back in pleasure as Kai yanked her hair and with one final deep thrust he also came.

"I love you so much." Rias said, gasping for air. Kai pulled out and laid down on her chest.

"I love you too, Rias. I can't wait to marry you one day."

A/N: the end is near i think. comment with how you think it'll end.