Chapter 8

"You have one job I instruct you to do and you can't even do that right. You are so impulsive that you actually can be so irksome." Hades said as he scolded the second Immortal.

They were back in the eternal void with the Grim Reaper, who was watching tv. It was a off day for him. Deaths rates have slowed down by 2%.

"I'm sorry, my Lord. My competitiveness got the best of me. I only meant to help spiritually awaken him. I got carried away. Please have mercy on me." He said, bowing at Hades.

Hades scuffed and walked away. His judgment didn't have to be worded. The masked Immortal shared a look with the Grim Reaper before summoning his staff and returning back to the Earth realm.

It took him fifteen minutes for him to travel between the different realms. Soon arriving on Earth. He scanned around for his Immortal accomplice.

"You look tasty. Maybe I should-" Before the stray Devil could finish talking, the masked Immortal sliced her head from her neck instantly.

"Shut up." He muttered before continuing his walk to the Occult Research Club, where he sensed the power of another Immortal.

Outside training together was Kiba, Koneko, Issei, and Xenovia. Kiba and Xenovia clashed swords with each other as Koneko punched at Issei.

The masked Immortal smirked and observed the ongoing battle that was unfolding.

"Haah!" Kiba dashed at the speed of light using his super speed and hit Xenovia in the stomach with the hilt of his sword. She grunted as she swung her wooden sword at Kiba but he evaded before kicking her in the chest.

"Gotcha. That was a good one, Nova. Let's spar again later. I need to learn how to counter against some of your techniques." Kiba said as he outstretched his hand to help Xenovia up.

Meanwhile with Issei and Koneko, she was continuously throwing swift punches at him. He blocked the majority of them but she caught him with a strong right hook that knocked the wind out of him.

[Boost!]

Issei's power flared up as he kicked Koneko in the side, sending her flying back and hitting a tree. She groaned in pain before getting yanked off the ground by her feet and tossed in the air by Issei.

When she fell down, she panted heavily. Her vision was blurring and she was starting to stumble as soon as she got up. Issei deactivated his Sacred Gear and went over to check on her and she socked him in the jaw.

"Nice one, Koneko." Xenovia cheered.

Kiba just stood there silently and nodded his head in approval.

Issei stood up shakily and hissed in a mixture of pain and anger.

[Welsh Dragon: Balance Breaker!]

Fully in his Balance Breaker, Issei gets into his fighting stance. "Now let's see what you got, Kitty." He says with a small laugh.

The masked Immortal appeared instantly in front of Issei. "How about I fight you instead." He said calmly, getting into his fighting stance.

Issei rushed first, not thinking about the power gap between him and the masked man. He swung at him but the masked Immortal evaded quickly before grabbing Issei by the neck and slamming him in the ground.

"Is that all you got? That was a futile attempt at fighting me. Anyways, does anyone here have a personal relationship with Kai Itochu? Blondie? How about you?"

"He's my best friend. Why?" Kiba asked, getting defensive.

"He's a Immortal being and so am I. Together we are the only two Immortal beings in existence. He's my accomplice. I need his power to carry out Hades' plan. Our true goal." He said as he turned towards Kiba's direction.

"Let me reintroduce myself to you all. I am the first Immortal to serve under Hades. I've been around for about 300 years and since then I've encountered Immortals who came and went. None with the potential of Kai. His power can be used to save the Earth realm." The masked Immortal said.

He removed his mask and cleared his thought

He removed his mask and cleared his thought. "My name is Kazuto Arashiro. The very Immortal in history. I need help slaying a beast that will bring havoc to the entire world as we know it." He said walking closer to Kiba.

"So tell me, Boy, where is Kai Itochu?" He said with a small smirk plastered on his face.

A/N: so this chapter i wanted to just write it in a different perspective than just Kai so yeah. i hoped you enjoy this chapter. ill probably make a new chapter later on.