Chapter 9

"Babyyy, I want a kiss. Give me a kiss please." Rias said with a higher pitched voice, trying to sound cuter on purpose. Kai playfully rolled his eyes and brought her lips to meet his.

She blushed deeply and turned away from him. Cupping her cheeks and making her face his way, he smiled. "My beautiful redhead with a beautiful red face."

They both chuckled before locking eyes with each other. It got silent almost instantly as they gazed into each other's soul. Rias leaned in slowly and stared at him again with pleading eyes. He leaned forward as well and kissed her again but this time longer and more passionately.

He enjoyed the taste of her lips... they tasted like strawberries. She pushed him down on the bed and continued to kiss him as she straddled his lap. Her lips trailed away from his lips but down to his neck.

Breathing hard, Kai knew what he was getting into with Rias but he thought that their potential first time together would be more romantic. He reached his hands for her ample ass and gave it a firm grip.

Rias moaned quietly and smiled before smashing their lips together again. He moved his other hands up to her breasts and cupped them. She shuddered at his touch and moaned in their kiss.

"Baby, take your pants off for me. I want to suck your-"

"Hi." Kiba said with a small blush coating his cheeks. Standing next to him in the doorway was Kazuto who had a straight face but a tiny drop of blood oozing from his nose.

"You guys didn't have to stop for us." He blurted before clearing his throat. "Ahem, anyways, I am Kazuto Arashiro and I am the very first Immortal in history. Kai Itochu, I-"

"YOU GUYS RUINED OUR MOMENT!" Rias said, getting off Kai's lap and storming out of the room.

"So you are the guy who was kicking my ass the other night?" Kai says, getting up to look at Kazuto. Observing his features, Kai felt as if he seen him somewhere before. Well before last night. At least.

"You've met him before?" Kiba asks with a inquiring expression.

"Of course I did. It's my duty to find potential candidates to be Immortals. And it's my duty to train newer ones." Kazuto said with a small pause.

"Last night wasn't the first time I ever seen you though, Kai."

"What? When?"

"Well from the time you died until your return, I've had to work twice as hard to try to fight off IT. But that's okay." He says with a visible sigh.

"You didn't answer the question."

"Yeah yeah so anyways.."

~~~

"Welp this is it... Fuck my life." Kai said as he lost consciousness and the beast didn't hesitate to thrust his hands in Kai's chest and ripped out his heart.

Like the beast it was, the Werewolf started eating Kai's heart as it heard the footsteps of another person.

"No way... Kai can't be dead-"

I approached the Beast that killed him and thrusted my hand through its chest and ripped out the heart, killing it immediately.

I created a portal to the afterlife with Kai's lifeless body in my arms and brought him through.

"Ah yes. Is that Kai Itochu? I was meaning to come to Earth to get his soul but I uh-"

"I don't care. Just make sure Hades appoints him as the new Immortal. He seems worthy enough." Kazuto said annoyed.

"Actually I appoint people as Immortals because I'm the most powerful under-"

"I don't care. I'll be back in 8 months. Make sure you teach him everything he needs to know. The prophecy is soon to be complete. I believe he'll be the one who ends IT, The beast."

"Trihexa will meet his end soon. Even if Earth crumbles along with him. We'll destroy him."

~~~

"Trihexa? What is that?" Rias asked, entering the room again and sat in the bed next to Kai.

"The beast that the book prophesied. We'll meet him very soon and we'll need to defeat him. The book prophesied that two outcomes can happen depending on how powerful the Immortals are." Kazuto informed.

"What two outcomes?" Kai asked, clearing his throat.

"Well. The preferred outcome is that Trihexa is eradicated from existence after a long battle. The other outcome is that Trihexa defeats us and enslaves the world and feeds off Sin, which fuels his power even more." Kazuto said.

Tensing up, Kai stood up and grabbed his coat.

"Well do we need to train or something? What do I need to do?"

"One month of training. I'll teach you the ways of living as a Immortal. Leave your phone at home. You can't have any contact during this month." Kazuto said as he walked out of Kai's room.

Kai looked towards Rias, who looked sad at the news that she couldn't speak to him for a month. "Baby, I love you." Kai said as he pressed his lips against her cheek.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. "Be safe and hurry back to me. I'm gonna be lonely without my hubby." Rias whispered before giving him a small peck on the lips.

A/N: This and "The Last Knight" are the stories I'm gonna be writing until I complete them and then when I'm done with it, I'll be finishing The Last Vampire. Soooo yea go read those in the meantime. The next two chapters are two parters so expect them to come out in the same day.