DISCLAIMER

So this is my second book. I had already started this while I was writing WandaVision so I won't get bored while writing WandaVision reaction.

I will take criticism and try to improve my mistakes. There will be SPOILERS and please try to see them before reading this.

THIS BOOK IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS BOOK !!!!

THE CHARACTERS WILL BE FROM DIFFERENT TIMELINE!!!

ALL EPISODES WILL BE OF THREE PARTS!!!

AND DON'T JUMP ME FOR UPDATES!!!

||THE AUTHOR||

The idea for the timeline was @emilyramsey1445598 and honestly, it's awesome.

Edit

If you haven't yet seen my announcement because you don't follow me, here it is,

"Hi Guyssss!!

So, I am back with writing reactions. And I am starting with taking down my FATWS book and then revising it in such a way that, instead of them reacting to just FATWS, they are reacting to various clips. So don't be like, "Oh, where did it go?" Just wait I will do updating quicker. I am going to have a lot of free time.

And guys wtf was ep-4?"

And since Loki is going on, I will start with that. Also for WandaVision react, I tried to do for 'Previously on' but I feel like I am being very slacky so I will do this for now and once I try to get a feel of this, I will continue.

I won't be going like ep-1, ep-2 in the exclusive order or anything,  okay?