∥A Funeral∥

X~~~X

(Opens to outside the cottage. Pepper holding Morgan's hand, carries a wreath out of the house to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral.)

"Wait are we married?" Pepper asks nervously. "And is that a kid?" The girl had the same brown hair as Tony.

Vision looked down at the note it read, "That is Morgan Stark. Pepper's and Tony's daughter." 

Though Tony and Pepper looked excited at having a kid , Tony was a bit doubtful if he was a good father.

(She lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart" back in 2008.)

"I am still happy that you didn't throw that away." Tony said remembering the reactor incident

(The camera slowly pans to see Pepper, Morgan, Happy Hogan, & Rhodey, all being joined by Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, May Parker, Thor, Bruce Banner, Doctor Strange, Wong, Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne, Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym, Peter Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Teenage Groot, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Clint Barton & his family, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Harley Keener, Secretary Ross, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, and Nick Fury, silently watching the wreath float away.)

"I am happy that all of you came to my funeral but who are those strange creatures?" Tony said curiously. "Wait are those aliens?" 

"Yes they are from outer space." Vision looked curious on what these beings were.

(Cut to Clint and Wanda, standing by the riverside shortly afterwards.)

CLINT: You know, I wish there was a way– that I could let her know. That we won. (Looks over to Wanda.) We did it.

Natasha and Vision knew who they were talking about. They knew they would never be forgotten.

WANDA MAXIMOFF: She knows– They both do.

(Clint gives her a side hug and Wanda reciprocates.)

Vision hoped that  Wanda would be able to move on from his death but he didn't think he would be able to if it was Wanda who left him.

(scene cuts to Happy and Morgan.)

HAPPY: How you doing, Squirt?

MORGAN STARK: Good.

It was a bit weird to see Happy be friendly. The stoic person never really talked much to the Avengers.

HAPPY: You good? Okay. You hungry?

MORGAN STARK: Mm. Hm.

HAPPY: What do you want?

MORGAN STARK: Cheeseburgers.

Pepper couldn't help but cry at that. She remembered when Tony came back from Afghanistan and asked for cheeseburgers. Besides he loved cheeseburgers.

"I don't like it when you cry Peps." Tony whispered to her keeping a hand on her back.

HAPPY: You know your dad liked cheeseburgers? I'm gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want.

MORGAN STARK: Okay.

It was a very emotional scene and most people though didn't really get it but maintained their silence. It was the funeral of Tony Stark after all.

X~~~X

529 Words.

Hey, How was this chapter. I am going to finish a few chapters here before continuing WandaVision.