∥A Departure∥

(Scene opens to Bruce, Steve, Sam, and Bucky at the funeral. Bruce's right hand is not looking that well.)

Everyone gave a questioning look at Vision who sighed in a very human-like manner and looked at the note. "Bruce was the one who snapped everyone back. Since he had Hulk only his right arm was injured but Tony..."

No one knew what to say. They were not on the best terms with Tony and things were not great where they left off.

'Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?'

'Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one god damn second?'

'You gotta watch your back with. There's a chance he's gonna break it.'

In the end, he sacrificed himself. He left his wife and daughter.

BRUCE BANNER: Now, remember– You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities.

STEVE ROGERS: Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches.

BRUCE BANNER: You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back. (Looks at Steve) I miss her, man.

Natasha looked troubled at that. She never thought she would have a family and she had not been happy when the accords happened and her family had to break apart. But what she was seeing suggested they had once again looked past their differences. She was happy at that but she was not there to see it.

STEVE ROGERS: Me, too.

Sam Wilson: You know, if you want, I can come with you.

"I am never giving up on an adventure like this," Sam said excitedly.

STEVE ROGERS: You're a good man, Sam. This one's on me, though.

"You don't have to take all responsibilities, Cap." Tony said in a tone opposite to his usual snarky one.

(Steve goes over to Bucky)

STEVE ROGERS: Don't do anything stupid 'till I get back.

Bucky chuckles which surprise everyone in the room, "You are making it sound like I am the one that makes bad decisions in life."

BUCKY BARNES: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.

(They both hug each other)

"You know some times I wonder...." Tony paused and shook his head. "You know what never mind." Natasha gave him a knowing look. Some really did have the same thought. Even Shuri and T'Challa shared a glance.

BUCKY BARNES: Gonna miss you, Buddy.

STEVE ROGERS: It's gonna be okay, Buck.

"Is returning the stones going to take time?" Clint asked confused.

"Probably why else would he say that." Natasha rolled her eyes.

(Steve goes over to the Quantum portal and dons the Quantum suit)

"That looks slick." Scott looked awestruck.

"Is that the time machine?" Sam asked interested.

"No it is an ice cream van, of course, it is a time machine!" Bucky scoffed.

Sam Wilson: How long is this gonna take?

BRUCE BANNER: For him? As long as he needs. For us? Five seconds.