ARRIVAL

The idea had set in
and it was a difficult idea.
They had fought their friends
and fought they did.
They won but at what cost?

It all happened suddenly.
They woke up in a room
The feeling was that as if of getting drugged.

X~~~X

No one liked it. The room was dark and there was no sound. After a brief moment of panic, everyone was searching themselves for a weapon to be used in self-defense. There was no weapon though. Their enhancement didn't seem to activate. The dark was doing no good either. It ticked everyone's traumas.

The lights suddenly came on and some people hissed. They were getting used to the dark.

Tony was pulled from the ground by Rhodes.

"Pepper?"

"Mr. Stark?"

"Shuri?"

"T'Challa?"

"Nat?"

"Sam?"

"Barnes?"

"Sharon?"

"Vision?"

It was hard to see each other after a long time. It wasn't that long time but it felt like ages. Some people just avoided each other and it was hard to ignore the tension.

After many yells, they noticed a note lying in a seat. There were many seats and a screen. Vision decided to read it as he didn't think it could be anything potentially dangerous to them.

He read, "Hello Avengers and others, Today I have brought you here to show you guys a couple of clips."

After that everyone looked wary. Who would want to see some random things? This was absurd and there was quite a loud protest.

"Why would we want to watch this?" Natasha argued suspiciously. They were in the middle of hiding and now they are being pulled here to watch some random show?

The words on the note disappeared and another appeared, "Well these are clips that I thought you might want to see. These are all related and connected to your lives."

As the words disappeared and reappeared again. Vision read, "Now before you watch this show, you have to know and watch some major things."

Vision paused at that for an effect. Then continued, "That is:- 1) These clips are set in the future.

2)Due to an alien invasion half of the people on earth were killed. You guys were not able to stop it."

"We had another invasion?" Steve asked surprised.

"Oh! What a surprise !" Tony snorted. "It's not like someone told you or anything." finished sarcastically. How much did he get laughed at when he spoke about it? 

Speaking about the invasion pulled Pepper into the memories of watching Tony flying into space or specifically into the wormhole. She shuddered at the memory.

This did bring back some tension from the fight.

"Now is not the time for arguments." Vision ever the voice of reason. He continued, "Many of the people in this room are dead."

Vision paused again for the information to sink in. He continued, "To save this person, you guys did some things and were successful. But you only came up with this idea 5 years later."

'That must have been some long years.' Scott thought.

"Vision was killed by the alien for the mind stone." There were many gasps in place. Thor did speak with them on the mind stone but they were getting quite accustomed to Vision now.

Wanda was the one who gasped aloud. They did talk occasionally and sneak up to meet each other.

"When the alien who led the invasion, Thanos collected all the infinity stone he snapped his fingers and half of the people in the universe died. After that, he destroyed the stones."

Tony felt weird after hearing the alien's name. It almost sounded familiar.

The Vision continued, "Natasha dies for the soul stone as it required a sacrifice."

Everyone turned to Natasha. Everyone looked sad at the news. They all knew Natasha to some level. As a friend, a colleague, and many other things. Natasha outwardly didn't look surprised at the news.

"In the final battle, Tony had all the stones and he snapped to kill Thanos. Since he was borderline human, he could not survive."

There more winces this time. Pepper had tears in her eyes as she hugged Tony.

Vision read as words appeared again, "You are going to start from watching Nat's death, then Tony's funeral and Steve returning the stones."

"Fine," Tony grumbled. He didn't want to watch his funeral.

Natasha didn't look happy about it either. She understood that Tony and her death were probably important for this but why was Steve returning the stones important part of this.

Steve contemplated more about his life after Tony's and Nat's death.

Everyone braced themselves.

X~~X

881 Words.

So, yeah that is the plan.
I will update you soon.

Edit:

I did some heavy editing.