Chapter 1 - Tony

"Tony Stark?" JARVIS asked.

          "What JARVIS? I'm kind of busy right now." I sighed.

          "Fury needs the team in his office now." JARVIS ordered.

          I groaned, "Can he reschedule?".

          "No." JARVIS replied. I groaned again and put my files back in the cabinet. Nick Fury was never so great at calling meetings. His office was on the 4th floor so I had a ride down there. By the time I got there, everyone else was there already. I walked to my seat and sighed. There wasn't an enemy right now. None that I spotted.

          "Hello Tony. Alright so there is someone I want you to bring back to me. His name is Perseus Jackson," Fury started. He raised an eyebrow as Thor raised his hand. 

          "Yeah you mean as in Perseus the Greek Hero?" Thor asked. He kind of knew a butt ton of Myths. Fury disagreed.

          "No. Anyways he is a terrorist. I need to confront him and if he turns out to be fine, you may offer him a spot in the Avengers." Fury explained, "Well I'll get out of here. You guys get him. Maybe you can confront him. Here's his file." Fury handed a thin file to me.

          "Um Fury, this file is much more thin than a usual file." I pointed out. Fury gave me a Figure it out glare and walked away. I read the file:

Perseus "Percy" Jackson

Age: 2 - 15 Kicked out of each school for causing destruction

Every summer disappears

Destroyed the Arch at age 12: (photo of destruction)

Destroyed multiple schools

Disappeared at age 16 for 9 months and appeared in Greece multiple times

Birth: August 18th, 1993

Mother: Sally Jackson Author

Father: Unknown suspect lost at sea

Ex Stepfather: Gabe Ugliano appears to have disappeared possibly deceased

Stepfather: Paul Blofis Teacher

          "Okay this guy is messed up." I announced. I walked around showing all of the photos of him. Jet black hair, sea green eyes. Everyone agreed. The kid didn't seem to be dangerous but even so, we decided to get suited up because well if he caused so much destruction, it would make sense that he is dangerous.