Chapter 5 - Percy

A/N Hey in this chapter, Percy goes to Camp Half - Blood to see Annabeth and his friends. I try to keep updating in this book.

          Tony stood in the kitchen cooking heaps of pancakes. "Percy here you go. I made more pancakes for you." Tony said excitedly. I was excited too. I ate fifteen pancakes today. Steve and I competed to see who could eat the most pancakes.

          "So Percy today can you finally reveal your life?" Steve asked shoving pancakes down his throat. I hope he doesn't choke.

          "Yeah. I'll start now. Mythology is real. You already knew about Asgard but so is Greek, Roman, and Egyptian." I started collecting gasps everywhere, even from Thor because I haven't told him that I was Greek. "Anyways to explain why every year I get kicked out of a school is because of monster attacks. In pre - school a snake found me and I strangled it to death. In kindergarten, a cyclops which is a large man with one eye, came to the playground and tried to kill me until the police arrived. No one beloved me when I said it had one eye. So in Sixth Grade I only had one friend. Grover Underwood. For greeks, the satyrs find the demigods so Grover found me and brought me to Camp Half - Blood." I kept on going about my journey with the Titan War.

          I then started explaining how I lost my memory and I fell into Tartarus. "So I was forced to let my girlfriend go to find the Athena Parthenos." I explained. Natasha raised her hand.

         "Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

          "Why do you need the Athena Parthenos?" Natasha asked. I slapped my forehead.

          "Because like I said, the Greeks and Romans were at war with each other. Romans stole the Athena Parthenos which was the most sacred statue of Greek history and it was Greek's symbol of war. Romans literally stole war. If the praetor of the Romans could bring it back to the Greeks, that could symbolize peace throughout Romans and Greeks." I explained again exasperated. "Anyways. I had to battle the twin giants at their own Colosseum which makes them gain more power. After that, Annabeth got dragged into Tartarus and I tried to save her but there was no way out so we both fell into Tartarus. The evil pit." I said.

          It took forever for them to understand what I have gone through but then we started getting ready for training. I summoned my armor forged by Hephaestus. It was made of Celestial Bronze, Steel, and Deep Sea Aquamarine. Deep Sea Aquamarine is used for members of the sea and is sort of like celestial bronze but aquamarine and is very affective to both monsters and gods. I used steel because that would be good too. I put my whole set on including my helm and I grabbed my shield watch which I covered in Deep Sea Aquamarine along with Riptide which I allowed Hephaestus to put the Aquamarine and Steel in. It looked pretty much like my father's stuff with the aquamarine. I additionally put adamantine into my armor and weapons so it wouldn't break.

Luke POV

          "Percy's not coming! Let's party! Whoop!" I yelled. I tricked Annabeth into breaking up with Percy and getting with me by putting love potion into her coke. I partied with Annabeth and I became the leader of Camp Half - Blood. I would conquer Camp Jupiter next.

Percy POV

          I walked out from the changing room to start my training. "Ok Percy. Coming up you are facing the Cap!" Bruce ran over. "Feel free to use your powers.". I nodded.

          "Oh hey can I have your attention?" I asked. Everyone nodded and faced me. "So actually just one day before you found me, I became a god. That is why my blood type is G, I don't have DNA, and my blood is gold. Also of course you cannot kill me." I explained. Cap walked up in his full suit to face me. We stood together. Bruce yelled and we started I ran up to get close distance and Cap threw his shield at me. I ducked as it came in enormous speed  and a bobbed and weaved throughout his shield and I stabbed it clean through the shield so it was cut and Cap was forced to use acrobats.