Chapter 9 - Percy

I was happy to have my girlfriend back. We found out that because of all the Tartarus stuff, to dodge the nightmares, we had to sleep together. I was a bit nervous to ask Tony if Annabeth could come over but he was in an oddly strange mood.

          "Hey Tony?" I asked. Tony looked up from his cup of coffee.

          "Yeah Aquaman?" I cursed.

          "Call me that one more time and I'll kill you. Anyways mind if my girlfriend stays here?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

          "That'll be fine. I'll reserve a room."

          "Uh no need."

          "Lemme check with Cap." I got more nervous about that.

Tony POV

           "Hey Cap?" I knocked on his apartment door. Cap opened the door.

          "What Stark?" I explained that I thought they were a bit too young to be sleeping together. "Stark you forgot the fact that they're gods. It's fine.".

          I listened and told Percy the news. He squealed and immediately teleported.

Percy POV

          At nighttime, we changed and fell asleep. I went bare chested with shorts on. It was pretty hot. Annabeth wore a tank top and shorts. I laid down first and Annabeth joined me, snuggling up to my abs, head on my chest. She fell asleep instantly. I covered her with blankets and fell asleep too.

           I woke up rubbing my eyes in sleep. I was in a strange room. It seemed Chinese. I don't know why. I sat up in just shorts like I was supposed to be. Just then the door opened.

          "Well well well. The god awakes. Zeus warned me so I took away your bending." I strained against the ropes. It was unbreakable. Then I realized it was made of pressurized air. The man had arrows on his forehead, arms, and legs. He moved his hands a lot. He was wearing orange, yellow, and red robes.

          "Who are you?" I croaked.

          "Oh don't mind me. You won't know me. I saved the world from the fire nation once." I sat up surprised. I remember the TV show Avatar.

          "You're Avatar Appa!" The man slapped his forehead and groaned.

          "Gods. No. I am Avatar Aang. Appa is my flying bison or as Sokka would say, "right. And this is Katara. My flying sister." You gods are ignorant." I strained on the pressurized air. I wasn't able to get out! I blacked out of pain.

Steve POV

          I sat down at the counter sipping coffee and eating eggs. I stared at my phone not sure what to do. Tony walked up worried. Or was it confused? Not sure. Hard to tell with this guy.

          "Hey have you seen Percy?" Tony asked. I shook my head. It was a bit strange. I heard some crying in the distance. Tony and I exchanged looks and followed the crying. It lead to Percy's room. I knocked and opened the door to find Percy's girlfriend Annabeth crying without Percy there.