Chapter - 4 Percy

Shoutout to @ImAddictForBooks for commenting a whole lot! ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW HER!!

          I appeared in Stark Towers at the kitchen. It was a massive place with high tech features, huge rooms, and 97 floors. I hadn't explored or else they probably wouldn't find me. I took out my iPhone Infinity and texted Annabeth.

          Hey Annabeth

          Hey Percy. Where are you?

          One of the many places you like. I'll come back tomorrow or in two days.

          OMG! That's wonderful! You know Luke and I got together! Anyways GTG! 

          I was really mad. Luke got together with Annabeth! I planned on going back to Camp tomorrowJust then the team walked in and got a seat. "Hey Percy. We'll explain everything about the Avengers soon." Tony said.

          "Hey Percy." Thor waved. He was an old friend.

          "Hey Thor. How's Asgard? Magnus improving on sword fighting?" I asked. Just a few months ago, I went to Valhalla to teach Magnus.

          Thor shook his head, "Eh he's sort of bad." Thor replied.

          "HOLD UP HOLD UP EVERYONE!" Tony ordered raising his hands, "Thor you know this kid?" Thor nodded, "And you've never bothered to tell us?" Thor nodded once more exasperated, "Why?" Tony asked.

          "Uh Tony. I keep my Mythical life private!" Thor raised his hand in exasperation. Tony just waved it off and allowed Thor to show me around since he was an old bud. Thor didn't know that Greeks were around and I haven't told him anything but that I knew of Asgard. Tony walked around showing my room. Fantastic. It had a King bed (Perfect for the King of the Seven Gods), a desk, plenty of room, master shower, beanbag chair, and a fountain.

          "So Thor. When's dinner going to be ready?" I asked. Thor said in ten minutes. I was pretty hungry. I collapsed in my bed and sighed.

          "Dinner's ready!" JARVIS announced. I hopped out of my bed so quickly and ran to the elevator where I was joined with Clint and Natasha.

          "So," I said tapping my pen, "what are your powers?" I asked. Natasha and Clint exchanged looks like Erm.

          "We don't actually have powers," Natasha told me embarrassed and turning red, "Clint also known as Hawkeye is a professional archer and I am a professional assassin. Tony doesn't have powers either. All he has is brains. An IQ of 200!". I smiled.

          "Nice. I have some secrets too that I will uncover soon." I said. Clint and Natasha were curious but I refused to tell them. We had pizza and coke for dinner. It was so good.

          "So Percy, can you tell us about your life?" Tony asked. I eyed Thor who knew a lot about me. I refused to until training tomorrow. I ate like a madman taking twelve slices of pizza and five glasses of coke. Tony just laughed and I couldn't help but smile. 

          My demigod dream was none like the others. I saw Annabeth and Luke holding hands. I screamed in rage and my dream shattered itself. I moaned and woke up.

          We had pancakes for breakfast and I ate like a madman once more. I ate about twelve pancakes and put blue food coloring in the syrup to make it blue.

          "Where are the pancakes?" Steve asked darting around for them.

          "Oh I ate them!" I revealed. Everyone stared at me but Steve just laughed.

          "Oh you and Steve are going to get along!" Clint promised.

          Bruce led me to a doctor's room after eating breakfast. It was like a normal one but had a bunch of high tech stuff and vials. Bruce put on a doctor's outfit and told me to change into just shorts. I was wearing running shorts already so I took off my black leather jacket and shirt. Bruce's eyes widened as he saw it but I as I already told them, I would reveal the reasoning later.

          "Okay Percy. I'll need a blood test." Bruce said picking up a tool. I backed away and whispered.

           "You better not say what you see. I'll explain later." I said. Bruce raised an eyebrow but waved it off. Bruce shot out gold blood and gasped. He tapped a bunch of keys and it showed up that my blood type was G. Bruce understood though. I weighed 134 pounds and I am 6'7.

           We walked over to the gym and Bruce asked me to do as many pull ups as possible. "Pull ups aren't my best thing." I told Bruce. Bruce shrugged. I hopped up and started doing pull ups. Bruce's jaw dropped. I had done 257 pull ups.

          "How?" Bruce asked. I shook my head. I kept doing tests and I could bench press like two buses which is like 50 thousand pounds. I could do it as a god. Bruce was really impressed and put the stats into the comms.