Chapter 3 - Steve

Shoutout to @Lulusurfista for commenting on my book! Thanks!

          We searched all around New York City. "Gosh darn where is he?" I wondered. We've looked everywhere!

          "Uh Cap. We didn't look at Central Park." Tony pointed out. I slapped my head. We jogged over and hid behind a large tree. I scanned around looking for guys that looked like Percy Jackson. I had no luck until Natasha spoke up.

          "There!" Natasha whispered pointing at a pond in the middle of a green. There I saw a tall guy a few inches taller than me at the hight of 6'7. He had Jet Black hair swept to the side and sea green eyes. He was wearing an orange t - shirt and a black leather jacket with jeans as a bottom. He had muscles bulging at his jacket. Much larger than mine. He was sitting at the edge of the pond smiling.

          "Okay here is the plan. We suit up and ask for him to come with us." I told everyone as we gathered around. "If he doesn't obey, we attack." I said punching the ground. We walked up in our usual formation and Percy's smile disappeared.

          "Who are you. I mean I recognize one of you but seriously who are you?" Percy asked. My jaw dropped. There was no way he didn't know us!

          "We are the avengers and have orders to take you back to our tower." Clint explained. Percy laughed and shook his head.

          "Sorry but I'm out of here." Percy replied.

          "Then you leave us with no choice but to attack!" I yelled. We all advanced and I threw my shield at Percy. Clint followed and launched two arrows. We all aimed at his chest but he just front flipped away and all of a sudden had a sword drawn. Where did he get that sword? I wondered. Natasha knew it was her call. She ran up with her daggers and they fought. Percy disarmed both of Natasha's daggers and she stumbled back and went unconscious. We were all frozen in shock that Percy had enough time to grin and attack.

          Clint kept on shooting Percy but he just blocked it with his sword. Arrows flew everywhere and pierced Tony and he stumbled and fell. Bruce attempted to pick Percy up but Percy had other ideas. He ran up Bruce's arm and stabbed his bicep twice and Bruce yelled so loudly that as I threw my shield again, Bruce shook his arm and Percy landed on concrete. He had a nosebleed and was dripping GOLDEN BLOOD?  We all gasped. It stopped bleeding almost immediately! Bruce was out for now and so was Percy. Clint and I walked forward but Percy just grabbed our arms and as if we didn't weigh a thing, he threw us at a tree and I passed out.

          I groaned as I woke up. Everyone else was up too and trying to bust out. The rope that tied us to a tree was so strong that it wouldn't even rip on bit when Bruce tried to move. I was so exhausted and I woke up to Percy sitting on the ground and seemed to be waiting for us. He rose up and looked at us.

          "You can't keep us here! Our friends will find us!" Bruce yelled. Percy laughed and shook his head.

          "Yeah about that, that rope is made out of adamantine so nothing can bust it. Even nuclear power. So sorry. So usually I am not supposed to be hurting mortals but since you attacked me, You left me with no choice. What is up with you anyways?" Percy asked. I growled.

          "We just wanted to know if you'd be on our team. The Avengers. Duh." Tony explained. Percy growled.

          "Hey you watch your mouth or your team will be looking at your grave." Percy shouted. I calmed Tony down.

          "So uh a deal?" Clint asked spreading his hands.

          "Fine. Where?" Percy asked. I pointed to Stark Towers just towering over us close by. Percy slashed the rope like it was butter and snapped his fingers. He disappeared. My jaw dropped but we ran to Stark Towers wondering where Percy went. He just disappeared. I hope he was going there.