Chapter 2 - Percy

Thank you @sophiap2009 for the suggestion! I loved it and laughed a lot! Thanks a lot Sophia. I hope you've enjoyed it so far and I will update ASAP!

          I was teaching sword fighting at Camp Half - Blood and Jason and I were going to do a demo. "Okay youngsters. Jason and I will preform a duel and just observe and learn!" I instructed. Jason flipped his coin (He got a new one) and I uncapped my pen. Sooner or later I should probably set up a competition. Coin flipping or pen uncapping? I learned a new trick to allow your defense become your offense. What I'll do is let Jason strike first. Jason jabbed and I caught his sword and twisted it so it hit Jason and he fell. I slammed Jason's sword out of his hand and Jason got back up. I striked first this time slashing with my blade to force Jason to back up and I thrusted my sword under his chin.

          "I win!" I shouted.

          "Closer Jackson," Jason took off his helm.

          "Yeah well can't beat me!" I said playfully. Jason laughed playfully. It was sort of true. My ratio with him was 10 wins per 11 rounds. I took off my helm and poured water over my head. It truly relaxed me. I had more to teach though.

          "Well Jackson thanks for inviting me to get beat up!" Jason smiled.

          "No prob Grace. Thanks too. I uh think you should take care of Piper." I said holding in the giggles.

           "What happened?" Jason said horror stricken.

          "I think she caught you kissing a brick." I yelled. Jason blushed and walked away. I got back to the kids I was training.

          "Okay kids. I got to go but keep on practicing those moves with a partner!" I yelled and walked away to Annabeth reading some Greek book on architecture, "Wise Girl let's go." I motioned to the beach. Annabeth closed her book and walked to me but stopped for a second. We received an Iris Message. It was the stinking Cow Face.

          "Hera." Annabeth snarled.

          "Hera back off!" Zeus commanded. Hera walked away, "Sorry. Anyways I need you, the seven, Reyna, and Nico at Olympus ASAP. I'm sending an IM to them too. See you there! Bye.". Zeus snapped and the IM disappeared. I ran over to the Poseidon Cabin to grab my car keys and we hopped into my Lamborghini. I drove to Olympus with a special feature on the Lamborghini because it was designed by Hephaestus, nuclear speed. In no time we were there. We hopped out and locked the Lamborghini. As we walked in, the doorman looked up annoyed.

          "600th Floor. No excuses." I tossed a drachma and we walked to the elevator. We got there and waited a bit for the rest of the demigods.

          "Hey Percy! How's it going?" Zeus squealed. Annabeth and I exchanged confused looks. Zeus wasn't ever supposed to be happy, much less say hi to me. Poseidon walked up laughing and put his hand on Zeus's shoulder.

          "Zeus uh, can I have a moment with my son and Annabeth?" Poseidon asked. Zeus was giggling so much that he didn't respond but walked away. "I put him in a happy trance!" Poseidon announced.

          "Nice!" said a voice from behind. Nico shadow traveled behind us.

          "Hey man." I waved at Nico. We watched as the council explained what would happen. Zeus talked about the wars and how we defeated the giants.

          "You can all have immortality! And Percy. You wanted equality. Hestia, and Hades will have a spot in the Olympians. Because you are so powerful Percy, I will allow Poseidon to be King of the Gods and you to be King of the Seven Gods.. I will personally assure that everyone will achieve equality. If I don't, please just tell me what to do. Reyna will have to stay in New Rome while Nico stays in the Underworld. The seven will have a place in Olympus though." Zeus explained still a bit joyful.

          The seven and I huddled together. "Should we?" Jason asked.

          "Of course!" We all replied. Who wouldn't?

          "Yes." I delivered the verdict. Zeus squealed in happiness and ordered each parent to shoot their child with energy. "Uh I think it won't kill them?" Jupiter said quizzically. Jupiter shot out electric blue energy, Poseidon sea green, Athena gray energy, Aphrodite pink energy which made Piper barf, Hephaestus fire colored energy, Mars red energy, Hades black energy, Pluto purple energy, Bellona magenta energy. It hurt but after a few seconds, I rose up with power. I became a god.

          "Hail Perseus Jackson King of the Seven Gods, Immortal Camp Half - Blood Leader, and god of tsunamis, water storms, blood, and swordsmanship!" Poseidon bowed to me for the first time.

          "All hail Annabeth Chase Immortal Camp Half - Blood co - leader and goddess of battle strategies, architecture, and cleverness!" Athena announced.

          Jason became the god of electricity, and air. Piper became the goddess of charm. Frank became the Immortal Praetor of the Twelfth Legion and god of archery, quick thinking, and shapeshifting. Hazel the goddess of underground riches and underworld stones. Leo became the god of fire balls and mechanics. Nico became the Ghost King and the god of skeletons and shadows. Reyna became the Immortal Praetor of the Twelfth Legion and goddess of civil war. I somehow became King of the Seven Gods which was cool. We all walked away with happiness.