A Pleasant Suprise

~A few weeks later~

It had been a full 3 week since the incident and things were starting to calm down, plus you and Katsuki got a lot closer and you and the bakusquad in general. You wake up on a rainy monday feeling sad. :( Its the same everyday. You walk to breakfast and sit down with the bakusquad like normal." "(Denki) Hey Y/N you ok? You seem a bit down" "(y/n) Huh ya I'm fine :/". "(Denki) Ok then..". You walk to class early like always and put your head down. Just the everyday normal classes nothing new, nothing fun. Until before 3rd hour. "(Katsuki) Hey ashtray come here". You walk over to him and sit in front of his desk with your chin rested on your arms which are on the desk. "(y/n) What". "(Katsuki) You look bored or sad or something. Not that i care but- are you ok". "(y/n) Idk I'm bored of class yk everythings just always the same and the classes are getting boring and everythings just again the same like ya we do things but its always the skate park or the arcade like why not somewhere else instead of just the same-"

~The kiss~

Before you could finish.. he did something unpredictable. "(Katsuki) Would you shut up ashtray" "(y/n) W-what you asked" "(Katsuki) God you don't understand". "(y/n) h-huh?" But before you could do or say anything he grabs your cheeks and lifts your face up he looks at your lips and then you lock eyes, "(Katsuki) J-just shut up". Your confused as he whispers that to you and then your eyes lock again he leans in and kisses you, his lips soft, you kissed him back, you could feel his normal tense shoulders relax and he tucked your hair behind your ear. After a few seconds he breaks from the kiss. "(Katsuki) Just s-shut up teddy bear"~ Your eyes widen and you blush he blushes too "(Katsuki) S-sorry ashtray that slipped out"- You look around to see the whole class staring, Mina was trying to hold in her excitement "(Mina) SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" "(Katsuki) OI SHUT IT RACCOON EYES". Aizawa walks in "(Aizawa) Settle down". Class wasn't so boring anymore.

~After school~

Just as school ends the group chat blows up.

1A

-Mina: OK Y/N AND BAKUHOE SPILL.

-Y/N: Wha-What?

-Momo: Oh come on don't play dumb, we all saw

-Kirishima: Ya Bakubro spill now

-Katsuki: SPILL WHAT SPILL HOT WATER ON ICY HOT?

-Todoroki: ...

-Asui: ...

-Y/N: ...

-Mina: SPILL THE TEA

-Y/N: There's no tea! You all saw what happened we just were talking and then well you saw.

-Katsuki: MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS EXTRAS

-Mina: aww we're back to normal Bakuhoe.

-Ochaco: Ya Y/N you turned him soft!!

-Katsuki: OI SHUT UP.

-Aizawa: Whats happening here.

-Mina: *1 Image*

-Y/N: ...

-Katsuki: ... I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU.

-Aizawa: ill just let you continue.

-Mina: :3

Katsuki is offline

~Later~

Oh wow Mina took photos... it is really cute tho.. oh wow we actually kissed!! Then you remember you and the bakusquad are going bowling. Oh god this is gonna be chaos. You get dressed in some ripped jeans and an old band tee shirt with a striped shirt underneath and some chains. Alright I'm ready. As you walk downstairs you can tell people are talking about you "(Ryuuku) HEY Y/N is it true you kissed Bakugou?" "(y/n) IS THAT SERIOUS GOING AROUND?". You run off to the front of the school, "(y/n) OML ALL ANYONE CAN TALK ABOUT IS THE KISS!!" "(Denki) Well this is a pretty big deal..." "(Kirishima) Ya! I never expected you could be that manly Bakubro!" "(Katsuki) Tch shut up its not that big of a deal" "(Mina) Not that big of a deal?!!" "(Katsuki) LOOK ILL PROVE IT". You stand there blinking slightly confused on whats going on, but before you can do anything Katsuki grabs you by the waist and pulls you in, your eyes lock and you blush, before you can even blink he kisses you passionately and deep, you put your arms around him and kiss him for longer. I don't want this to end. He pulls away and you stand there flustered and out of breath. He pants a bit "(Katsuki) S-see not that big of a deal. Everyone stands there shocked and trying to process what just happened "(Kirishima) Damn Bakubro" "(Mina) AHHHHHH MY SHIP". "(y/n) uh lets just go...". As your walking you lock eyes again and blush. Omg omg omg omg omg i cant belive this is happening!

~Bowling~

You get to the bowling place and you make teams, "(Katsuki) LISTEN UP EXTRAS THESE ARE THE TEAMS. ME WITH DUNCE FACE, SHITTY HAIR, ASHTRAY, RACCOON EYES. AND THEN THE REST TOGETHER." "(Mina) Wow so direct." You get a lane and start. "(Katsuki) THIS IS FUCKING RIGGED. THIS IS A RIP OFF!! WHAT A WASTE." "(y/n) Katsuki calm down your just bad." "(Katsuki) SHUT UP OR ILL MAKE YOU." "(y/n) Then make me." Everyone stares at you blankly and shocked as you cross your arms, he drops his ball and walks up to you and grabs your chin and lifts it up, then you kisses you again, And ofc you kiss him back. "(Katsuki) Now stfu and lets continue playing." "(Denki) I- your making me lonley how many more times are you gonna do this"... You continue playing until your team wins "(Mina) Good job guys!" "(Kirishima) OH YA!!" "(Denki) Good job my dudes" "(Jirou) Gg." "(Shinso) Nice game." "(Katsuki) Tch ofc we won we're the best." "(y/n) Good game!" Your walking back to the dorms "(y/n) Holy shit its cold! Its like someone with a wind quirk hit the core of the earth!" "(Katsuki) Tch just take my hoodie." Before you could answer he took his hoodie off it was black with "boom boom" on it in white. He handed it to you and you put it on, you instantly felt warm and it smelt like him too "(y/n) Thanks Katsuki :3" "(Katsuki) Tch whatever ashtray.

~Back at the dorms~

When you get back everyone's standing there some with their arms crosses and looking stern, they looked at your hoodie and back up at you and then to Bakugou, "(Ochaco) You need to spill right now." "(Momo) Ya! What is going on here?!" "(Katsuki) Non of your fucking business."              "(Mina) You should've seen how much they kissed! LOOOOK I HAVE PHOTOS >:3" "(Katsuki) ILL FUCKING KILL YOU RACCOON EYES" "(y/n) You can ask a few questions i guess" "(Katsuki) Ya just make it quick. I need to be asleep by 8:32 pm." "(Mina) We know Bakuhoe now spill." "(y/n) There's nothing to spill!! We just kissed a few times!" "(Katsuki) YA THAT'S FUCKING IT.. i wish it wasn't though" "(y/n) Did you say something Katsuki?" "(Katsuki) No. Nothing."

~Later that night~

Katsuki

Katsuki: I cant belive its 10 pm and i cant sleep

Y/N: Its still so early Katsuki hahaha

Katsuki: I just cant stop thinking about you

Y/N: OoOOOo your soft

Katsuki: AM FUCKING NOT

Y/N: I'm joking I'm joking i cant stop thinking about you too softy, why did you kiss me today though-

Katsuki: idk just wanted to.

Katsuki: do you want to like idk go to someplace secret

Y/N: oOoOo are you asking me on a date softy?

Katsuki: Tch no.. unless you want it to be AND STOP CALLING ME SOFTY ASHTRAY

Y/N: Well its a date then.

Katsuki: Its a date.

Katsuki: Good night teddy bear.

Y/N: night :D

HIUWIJUWIEQOOIWQO I CANT BELIVE THIS IS REAL

You fall asleep in his hoodie excited for your date tomorrow...