The Cafe

~Later~

After classes are done you change out of your uniform and into some black baggy plants with changes and a shirt over a striped shirt. Suddenly you get a text

Unknown Number

??: Hello

(y/n): um do ik you?-

??: we've met before

(y/n):??

??: *Photo* Looks like you and Bakugou had fun at training today

(y/n): How tf-

??: Meet me at the cafe in an hour

(y/n): The cafe??

??: *Location*

(y/n): Alright then-

Your confused but decide it doesn't hurt to go. You start looking for Katsuki. "(y/n) Kiri! Have you seen Suki around?" "(Kirishima) Uhh i think hes stretching outside." You look at the window looking at the front to see Katsuki stretching. You go outside "(Katsuki) Hey teddy bear" "(y/n) Uh Suki i need your help-" "(Katsuki) What happend?" "(y/n) Well i think the person watching me contacted me- and i agreed to meet him at a cafe in 40 minutes and i think its a good idea for some people to follow behind me- idk who this person is." "(Katsuki) ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB TO AGREE?? But i guess some of us could come." You explain whats happening to Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Shinso and they agree to come. You leave and the group follows behind. Finally you arrive and enter the cafe, its a nice cafe with lots of plants and light but its still sus. You see a boy in a hood and mask who looks strangely familiar. "(??) Finally Y/N I've been waiting for you :). "(y/n) Uh what do you want? Ik you've been watching me." "(??) Come with me." "(y/n) No way. I'm not that dumb." "(??) Sh- i expected that to work i uh.. please." He seems hurt. "(y/n) Fine." He stands up and grabs you and practically carries you out to the back ally. Shinso is hiding there, I'm ok. "(y/n) Now what do you want??" "(??) I just wanted to say i really like you.." He looks very nervous. Does he go to ua?? "(y/n) Who are you??" "(??) Oh god i forgot to that part- sorry-" He takes off his hood and mask "(y/n) WAIT TAMAKI?" Katsuki and Kirishima finally find you in the ally and Shinso pops out from behind the dumpster. "(Katsuki) Hey teddy bear there you are-" His face turns super angry, "(Katsuki) OI WHAT IS THIS DUMB ASS DOING HERE?!" "(Tamaki) Oh your dating Bakugou aren't you.. I'm so stupid I'm sorry." He turns to the wall and hides his face. "(Katsuki) NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" "(y/n) Be nice Suki. But Tamaki why were you stalking me??" "(Tamaki) Y-you mean that photo? I'm so sorry Nejire took that >.<" "(y/n) But wait- you haven't been watching me??" Suddenly a person with their head down appears from the back of the ally. "(??) No, i have." "(y/n) OH COME ON! CAN THIS END ALREADY!" The figure reveals himself "(y/n) DABI?!" He walks up to you, Katsuki jumps in front of you "(Katsuki) OI BACK OFF BURNT FACE!" "(Dabi) I could kill you in a second." Katsuki growls a little until dabi pulls out a gun, he steps away. "(Dabi) Hey little mouse." "(y/n) Isn't that illegal aren't you like 30?!" "(Dabi) I'm 20." Before you can say anything else he grabs you and disappears into the ally. Everyone follows you "(Denki) Why are we running?" "(Katsuki) OI GET BACK HERE!!"

~Unknown~

After about 5 minutes he stops suddenly "(Dabi) Here." "(y/n) EXPLAIN!" "(Dabi) I've been watching you for a while, first it was LOV business, now its a hobby of mine. You fascinate me Y/N." "(y/n) You realize this is highly illegal right." You can hear heavy footsteps catching up to you 2 and dabi pulls out a gun again and points it to the ally. "(Dabi) Kiss me." "(y/n) WHAT NO!" He points the gun to you "(Dabi) Kiss me." Your frozen in fear. "(y/n) And if i don't?" "(Dabi) Ill kill you." "(y/n) If you love me you wouldn't." "(Dabi) You don't want to know what I'm capable of." Finally Katsuki and the rest show up "(Katsuki) OI BACK OFF!" "(y/n) Katsuki-" Dabi turns to Katsuki gun still pointed to you, Katsuki in fighting position. "(Dabi) Ahh the show can finally begin." "(Shinso) What are you doing with Y/N?" "(Dabi) Oh you're see-" "(Denki) What a dumb ass!" "(Shinso) Drop the gun." He drops it. "(Kirishima) The cops should arrive zoom!" After a few minutes the cops arrive. "(Dabi) You see I'm gonna-" You cant help but laugh a little, the cops arrived and Dabi didn't even know. He gets arrested and taken away. "(y/n) Jesus that was weird." "(Katsuki) Hey teddy bear~" You blush. "(y/n) Katsuki what are you doing ;-;" You runs up to you and hugs you tight before he kisses you "(Katsuki) I love you teddy bear." "(y/n) i- i love you too!" "(Denki) Their seriously doing this in front of the cops?" "(Katsuki) GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" He suddenly picks you up and carries you away, running. "(y/n) S-Suki what are you doinnnng ;w;" "(Katsuki) What does it look like IM doing teddy bear?"