Offical

~After School~

You walk into dorms and everyone seems to turn their heads to you and Katsuki. "(Iida) Y/N, BAKUGOU." "(y/n) h-huh" "(Asui) What happened in class today? kero kero" "(Kirishima) Ya- we've noticed some uh things but that was real manly." "(Katsuki) WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EXTRAS CARE?! Come on Y/N we're leaving." "(y/n) Huh- where- what-" Before you could do anything else he grabs your hand and drags you outside. "(y/n) Suki where are we going?!"            "(Katsuki) You're see teddy bear" He keeps on dragging you until you reach an arcade "(y/n) Suki how do you find such incredible places?!-" "(Katsuki) Magic." You play some games until                 "(Katsuki) WTF I WON FAIR AND SQUARE AND IT ONLY GAVE ME 10 FUCKING TICKETS????" "(y/n) Calm your ass down Suki XD." "(Katsuki) ILL FUCKING BLOW THIS THING UP!!" "(Y/N) Suki nooooo~." You grab his hand and drag him to the another game "(Katsuki) Wtf teddy bear i was about to-" You grab him and kiss him playfully. "(y/n) No boom boom Suki." "(Katsuki) Yes boom boom teddy bear." You hadn't noticed that you'd been followed by the bakusquad "(Katsuki) OI WHAT ARE THOSE EXTRAS DOING HERE." You turn around still in Katsuki arms to see the bakusquad stalking you "(Denki) ACT NATURAL" "(Jirou) If you say act natural-" "(y/n) WTF YOU GUYS! A LITTLE BIT OF PRIVACY???" "(Kirishima) This wasn't that manly was it?" "(Katsuki) NO SH*T SHERLOCK! NOW GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE BEFORE I BLAST YOU DAMN EXTRAS TO HELL!" He grabs on to you tighter "(Mina) Hey hey Bakuhoe we just want to know whats going on between you 2-" "(Katsuki) AND WHY TF DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?!" (Shinso) I told you guys this was a bad idea." "(Katsuki) NOW GET OUT OF HERE!" They all leave disappointed and Katsuki very angry "(y/n) Don't worry Suki." You kiss turn around and kiss him. You 2 play a few more games before getting prizes. You have enough for a few things. "(Katsuki) Wait outside teddy bear." "(y/n) Ok then-" You walk outside wondering whats up and a few minutes later he comes back out with a teddy bear "(Katsuki) This is for you teddy bear." "(y/n) :0 a teddy bear for a teddy bear? aww softie" "(Katsuki) Tch whatever." You walk to the dorms, him making it clear your his and you holding on to your teddy bear.

~At Dorms~

You get back to dorms (You hugging on to your teddy bear Katsuki holding on to his) "(Mina) WE SAW THINGS" "(Ochaco) SPILL" "(Katsuki) WHY DO YOU EXTRAS FUCKING CARE?!" "(Jirou) Oh come onnn we all saw things." "(Kirishima) Ya Bakubro- 'Teddy bear'" "(Denki) And 'SUKI'?!!"        "(Sero) Ya man and what about KISSING?!" "(y/n) Doesn't mean stalk us :/" "(Asui) Like come on your holding on to her like shes your property right now *kero*" "(Katsuki) Tch cause she is my property." Everyone looks shook. "(Denki) HUH WHAT WAS THAT?!" You decide to just start doing homework but end up copying off of sero. Then you go to bed in Katsukis hoodie.

~The next day~

Its finally the weekend, you wake up and check your phone.

Bakusquad

Free charger (denki): Wanna do something today?

Fashion queen (mina): Sure! What should we do?

Rock. (kirishima): Hmm what about the beach?

Suki <3 (katsuki): Ya whatever extras ill drive.

(y/n): Sounds good :)

You get out of bed and get dressed (Swimsuit and as a cover up some denim shorts with a cool belt and a t shirt) When you hear a knock at the door "(Denki) Hey Y/N! You ready?" "(y/n) Yep coming." You grab your phone and put on some flip flops, then you meet everyone in the common room. "(Katsuki) Come on extras." You get into Katsukis car which has room for everyone. Kirishima was just about to get into the front seat "(Katsuki) OI SHITTY HAIR! TEDDY BEAR GOES IN FRONT!" "(Kirishima) Ok then-" You get into the front seat and everyone piles in the back "(Shinso) Sus." "(Katsuki) WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAINWASH FREAK." "(Shinso) Sus." "(Katsuki) ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" "(y/n) SUKI WATCH THE ROAD!" (He drove to the other lane) "(Denki) Can we put on music please?" Mina connects her phone to bluetooth "(Denki) OH I LOVE THIS SONG" "(Mina) I SAID CERTIFIED FREAK!" "(Denki) SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!" "(y/n) WAP" "(Mina) MAKE THAT PULL OUT GAME WEAK!" "(Kirishima) *Megan Thee Stallion EH" "(Katsuki) WTF IS THIS SHIT?! CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW!" "(Mina) fineeeeee." She changes it- "(Mina) SAID PLAY WITH MY PUSSY BUT DON'T PLAY WITH MY 'MOTIONS" "(Denki) 'MOTIONS!" "(Katsuki) NO! TEDDY BEAR YOU FUCKING CHOOSE THE MUSIC!" "(y/n) SUKI THE ROAD!" (He almost drives into a ditch) You change the music "(Mina) OH IK THIS HEHEHHEHEHH" "(y/n) ECCHI TILL I DIE ALL THESE LOLIS CALL ME" "(Mina) SENPAI!" "(y/n) RUBBING ON HER THIGHS SHE STAY WET FOR HER" "(Mina) SENPAI!" "(Katsuki) CHANGE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!" "(Mina) Oh come on Bakuhoe! What else is there to listen to?!" "(Katsuki) NORMAL ASS MUSIC" "(y/n) I got something-" "(y/n) SASAGEYO SASAGEYO SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO." "(Katsuki) YOU NO WHAT NEVER MIND NO MUSIC." He turns off the music "(Kirishima) Oh come on Bakubro!" "(Katsuki) You know what? OI WHAT IS THIS DAMN B*TCH DOING SPEED UP LITTLE H*E. SERO YOU CONTROL THE DAMN MUSIC." "(Sero) Me? Ok then-" "(Denki) LOVE THIS SONG!" "(Sero) HOES ON ME LEFT AND RIGHT" "(Kirishima) GLOCK 9 PUT EM OUT LIKE A LIGHT" "(Mina) COUPE TINTED LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT" "(Katsuki) ykw i don't even fucking care anymore. OI WHAT IS THIS LITTLE FUCKER DOING CANT ANYONE DRIVE RIGHT?!" "(Kirishima) Bakubro- your going 30 over the speed limit.." "(Katsuki) DON'T YOU FUCKING MOCK ME SHITTY HAIR!" "(Shinso) OMLLL" "(Denki) Shinso please brain wash Bakugou to drive right." "(Katsuki) WHAT DID YOU SAY DUNCE FACE??" "(y/n) SUKI WATCH THE DAMN ROAD! YOUR GONNA KILL US ALL!" (He drives a car off the road and runs a red light)

~At the beach~

Katsuki parks the car (poorly) and you get out of the car. "(Kirishima) Wow its a nice day!"              "(Mina) Ikr! Perfect for the beach!" You put your towel down and Denki sets up some umbrellas     "(Mina) Anyone want anything to drink?" (She points to the little beach shack selling drinks)        "(y/n) Eh not right now" "(Mina) Okie dokie!" You take your shorts and shirt off and realize how nice it is outside. You glance to the side to Katsuki who's taking off his shirt "(Katsuki) Like what you see teddy bear?" You get embarrassed and blush "(y/n) Whaaaa-" "(Katsuki) Tch come here teddy bear." He walks over to you instead and holds you in his arms and you grab on to him and he kisses you. He holds you in his arms some more "(Katsuki) Tch your so cute and short teddy bear." "(y/n) Your so tall ;w;" "(Sero) Hey- whats going on here?" "(Shinso) Sus." "(Katsuki) Tch nothing." "(Shinso) Sus." "(Katsuki) STOP FUCKING SAYING SUS!!" "(Kirishima) Come on lets go in the water." You decide to put on some sunscreen first "(Denki) Hey Y/N.. whats going on with you and Bakugou-" "(y/n) ykw i give up. Isn't it obvious? We're dating." "(Denki) Ohhh- makes sense :)" You go in the water and its really warm. Suddenly you get grabbed from behind "(y/n) SUKIIIII PUT ME DOWNNNNNNNN!" He throws you into the water "(y/n) OI WTF!!" You rub your eyes and turn around to see Katsuki right there, he grabs you and kisses you "(Mina) You 2 are too obvious." "(Katsuki) SO WHAT MAYBE WE ARE!!" "(Kirishima) No way he finally admitted it!"          "(Jirou) I mean you guys did make it kinda obvious-." You play in the water a bit more and after a bit its starting to get dark so you get out, sit down on a towel with Katsuki and you watch the sunset together. "(y/n) Wow the sunsets so pretty" "(Katsuki) Almost as pretty as you."             "(Mina) MY SHIP SAILEDDDDD!!" "(Katsuki) Tch shut up raccoon eyes." He turns to you and you both blush. Then you grab him and kiss him. Soon after you guys pack up and go back to the dorms. But you cant help but feel like your being watched.