Part 1

Anchor: and the award for the best CEO of the year goes to none other than Kang Y/N

Author’s pov

After hearing her name herself, her lips curved into a satisfied smile. She closed her eyes. a tear of joy escaped her both eyes. then she heard a loud clapping sound from her side. She opened her eyes and saw a huge audience was applauding for her. She turned to her side only to see a smiling face of her father. He was clapping for her daughter, maybe expressing his happiness. It was indeed an unforgettable moment for her father. He was proud of his daughter. She smiled back to him. She then immediately hugged her father. Warm tears were streaming down her cheeks wetting her father’s shoulder. He was the man who inspired her, who encouraged her. Her father was her role model. She slowly closed her eyes but her eyes were teary. She tried to gather all her emotions which were entangling with each other. She tried to remember all her hard days, her hard work. She tried to remember what all she had gone through in her past. Her all emotions were mixing together. She was feeling happy, satisfied, proud and overwhelmed. But there was another feeling which she was feeling in her heart. That feeling was indescribable. That feeling was uncontrollable and unbearable. She was trying to take all the comfort and warmth which her father was giving. But something was missing, she felt empty. This feeling was dominating her other feelings. This feeling was more in proportion compared to her other feelings. She pulled herself from the hug. Her face was still wet due to crying. She took a last glance at her father and stood up to go to the stage. She wiped her tears and went to the stage. She received the award and started her speech.

The speech,

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Firstly I would like to thank the Jury and the board members for giving me this award. I really appreciate it. Then I would like to thank all my fellow workers and employees who made it possible to make our company successful. I am really grateful to them for working hard in my company.

And lastly I would like to dedicate this award to my dad, who supported me, who inspired me and who was always there for me in my difficult times. I had lost confidence in me but my dad had confidence in me from the start. He believed in me, believed in my intentions and hard work. He believed that I could do it. He is my ideal, my best buddy and my hero. My dad taught me to be a good human being and an independent successful woman. He taught me to work hard. He encouraged me to be an established woman. When I used to break down in front of him he used to say,
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than fear of failure. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly”
Once again thank you dad for believing in me and keep guiding me. I love you and this is for you.

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed”

After narrating her speech to the audience she went to her father and handed her the trophy. He was smiling cheekily. Achieving dreams is a big deal but when you see the proud smile on your close ones’ face, you feel that you have really succeeded.

Kang Y/N, a 27 years old billionaire of United States. She is one of the most successful CEOs of United States. She is also one of the richest CEOs of America.
It’s no secret that women are a powerful force in igniting positive change in the world and Y/N has made it her mission. She is the perfect example of how age doesn’t define your success.
Her company engages in retail and whole sale business. The company offers as an assortment of merchandise and services at everyday low prices.
The segments of her company operate as a merchandiser of consumer products, operation and under neighborhood market brands. The international segments manage supercentres, supermarkets, hypermarkets, warehouses, clubs and cash and carry outside of the United States. Some segments comprise membership with warehouse and clubs. Even it was ranked no.1 at the Fortune 500’s top ten Companies.
She was also invited to the White House to represent small companies for the signing of American Invents Act. Her list of accolades is impressive, including awards like Fortune’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs and Forbes 30 under 30 lists, proving that age is just a number and should never be seen as a limitation on what you can achieve.

She introduced her father to the other nominated CEOs. They were also successful CEOs of United States. She stayed there for a bit and then went to her home. Her father, who lives in Daegu, South Korea also left for his home. He specially came for the award ceremony.

Y/N lives in New York in her own luxurious apartment. Her apartment is large and spacious and situated in a premium location. Most of the high educated and rich people stay there. They have on top line appliances and house wares, a concierge, on-site parking and countless amenities. Such as, on-site movie theatres, high-end fitness centers, large pools, spas and many more.

To be continued