Part 42

POLICE CHIEF'S POV

We already called the bomb squad Chief but he is taking a little long. We already shifted the corpse of Geller from the ground.  Taehyung really loves his wife very much. His eyes were showing, he was scared, very scared to even think about her death. True love is rare in the whole universe but there is some like Y/N and Taehyungs'. I recalled Taehyung's last words,

"Taehyung: My life is inside tied up. If anything happens to her than I will be dead anyway. If I am asked to live without living actually or to die with her in peace then you know my answer.  Where there is Y/N, there is Taehyung, even in heaven or hell"

I remembered and a tear escaped my eye. I am proud of my tiger. This type of lovers are rare in this world.

When he heard about that bomb which was tied with Y/N, his heart must have felt great pain. It was showing in his eyes.

That's why he didn't care about his life and ran to rescue her knowing he couldn't do much. But he thought if he couldn't do anything then he would also die with her. Because Y/N was her life.

A tear left my eye. The whole police force is grieving seeing Y/N and Taehyung's condition.  The bomb must explode any moment.  Still Taehyung and Y/N didn't come outside. That means...

I couldn't control more and my tears fall rapidly. Why this had to happen to true lovers. But Taehyung did the right thing, because he wouldn't be alive if something happened to Y/N. At least now they could die peacefully in each other's embrace.

The cruel world took away their happiness and grief all together. Now they will be in peace.

Then we heard

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

We walked back as we looked the whole Geller mansion was destroyed into pieces making a loud thud.

The police officers froze on their spot thinking that Taehyung and Y/N also..

I knelt down on the floor and bursted into crying. Thinking their bodies will not be found anymore, it must be crashed

Chief: Rest in peace my tigers. You have fought a lot but the creator was cruel enough to take you away from the world.

Chief: Today this world has witness another unforgettable love story...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on heart and there it shall remain forever

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever

Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.

Is it the end?