Part 23

5 Days later,

TAEHYUNG'S POV
MORNING

I woke up in the morning, just to feel her warm lips on my forehead. My lips smile to feel her touch. Her face was inches apart from me, I can feel it without even opening my eyes. Her warm breath was hitting my face giving my heart peace as I slowly slowly fluttered my eyes just to see the most beautiful girl of my life. She was smiling cheekily. Then my eyes fall on her mesmerising eyes which were once showing no emotions but today it was showing pure love for me. She was staring at me without even blinking. As if she was admiring something. I locked my gaze on her trying to absorb all her emotions in me. I slide her hair strands from her face. She blushed a little. I smiled seeing her smiling like this after ages. I pulled her close to me by holding her waist and her cheeks brushed against my cheeks. She giggled a little. I kissed her cheeks and she blushed hard. She then looked at me with her beautiful eyes almost killing me by her stare. I hold her waist and pulled her upside down. Now I was on top of her.....

Taehyung: Being Romantic in the morning huh...

She smirked and looked at my lips as her thumb caressed my lower lip softly and I gulped hard. She can really tease me by her doings.

Taehyung: you want it?

I asked acting all innocent in front of her.

She nodded and I smiled broadly and leaned to touch her lips with mine but she pushed me hardly with her palm while chuckling hard. I growled in annoyance and she got up while holding her stomach, laughing hard. I got up being all irritated but soon my irritation faded seeing her laughing with all her heart. The scene in front of me was so pure. This was my first mission to make her smile and happy. She is smiling now. That's all I want. I kept looking at her as if time has stopped for me. As if everything went in slow motion.My surroundings went completely blank. I can look at her all day long without even getting tired. As if her smiling is giving me a reason to smile. As if my eyes searches for her smile only. I shiver to think about her health a few days ago.  She was  in miserable pain and was very weak state.

Yes, she is staying with me since 5 days. I had taken her home that day itself. She wasn't really in a condition to deny my proposal of coming home. So she just let me do what I wanted to do. She came home with me in my arms and I can't express how I and this house felt overwhelmed and alive to feel her again. I took care of her....this time cautiously thinking about her health. I didn't want to take any kind of risk by asking about her miserable past or about that painful incident. I just want her to be fine and healthy like before. I know she suffered a lot in these years when I was not with her but now I am with her and I want to know each and every painful truth of her to heal her Completely. She belongs to me and I will prove it to her and everyone in this world. This time she won't be able to run away from me by giving any excuse. I need to understand her this time. I had left her once by believing what I saw but this time I will not believe in any of this stuffs cause I have seen love in her stare. She loves me more than anyone else in the world.

She was still laughing loudly and I went to capture her but she started running leaving me behind. I ran behind her. The sounds of her giggles and chuckles made my house home. It gave my house a reason to be lively. Then I saw she went to the living room and I went there after her. Her back was facing me so I went and secured my arms around her waist and picked her on my arms. She widened her eyes and laughed hard. Even I chuckled seeing her childish behaviour. How I love this version of her. She tried to get freed but I didn't leave her. She whined like a kid and I left her body.

She was better than before. Her fever vanished but still has some body aches. I have been very careful towards her health. I call her doctor which I had appointed almost 3 times a day....I inform the doctor about her every activity, slightest pains, dizziness, sickness everything. I feed her medicines and her food. I made the food specially for her. I don't want her to eat anyone else's made food when she has me beside her. She sleeps on my arms. She is a workaholic. So she works from my home. I don't deny her. I just let her do what she wants. She wanted to leave after 2 days of coming home but I denied and threatened that I would hurt myself of she leaves until she recovers fully. So she was left with no option. I am her weakness..I knew it. She is happy with me and I am currently in heaven with her. I have never been this much happy before. It feels like we have coveredourselvesin each other's embrace. It feels like we have stopped the time to be with each other. We both have hidden ourselves by engulfing in each other's arms.

Jungkook and Kai knows about her coming to my house. And jisoo doesn't know because she had been out for a foreign meeting for 5 days. I will tell her everything after she returns. I will tell her about my and Y/N's relationship and will apologise to her. I will tell my mom also that this had been a misunderstanding of us. I hope they all understands her. I really want everything to be fine now. I don't want her to suffer more..

To be continued