Part 25

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I startled a bit and we both look at Y/N. she came after changing her sleep wear. The environment got really awkward between us. Y/N spoke cutting the silence.
Y/N; Jisoo...how are you?
She asked normally as if nothing is complicated between us.
Jisoo: ummm..i am fine Ms. Y/N...by the way how come you are here? I mean is there a meeting scheduled in his house?
Taehyung; actually after visiting her in the hospital...ummm I actually took her..
Y/N: yeah..Actually I was sick for 2 days that's why we thought to complete the remaining meetings...I hope you don't mind...
Jisoo: oh no no....please..you are a guest in this house..
I was looking at Y/N the whole time, how can she say all lie in this way. She was normal a few moments ago...why did she not let me complete...I looked at her eyes which were again not describable. I can Say she was literally very hurt hearing guest word because earlier she was the owner of this house and me. but the situation is different now...
Taehyung: Jisoo...I want to say something about our marriage thing...I don't think it is...
Jisoo: exactly even I don't think to delay it more. Mom said to tell you that we are getting married next month...
These words just pierced my heart. Before I could react further, I heard a loud thud. The vase beside Y/N falls down causing it to break in pieces. I looked at a terrified Y/N who was trembling in fear seeing the broken piece. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. she was about to come forward

Taehyung: Y/N,...DON'T MOVE.....

I screamed as she flinched hard and ran to the room...
I ran behind her and saw she was sitting on the floor crying hard. I know the reason of her crying now....
I ran to her and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead. She was shaking in fear. How can she become so terrified? She was never a person to get scared in these small incidents. What made her change?

Taehyung; shhh I am here...why are you getting scared baby?..Nothing happened. It was just the vase

Y/N: Taehyung....i didn't do it
purposely..the vase fell
auto..i ..umm..don't kno...how..

She was shuttering badly and was sobbing badly..

Taehyung: it's ok....

She looked at me with her fear eyes..

Y/N: Taehyung ...are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?

Her hands travelled my whole body in fear....i got hell confused....

Taehyung: nothing happened with me....i am alright see..

I tried to calm her down.... But what she did next just stabbed me in my heart.

Y/N: THAT'S WHY I KEPT TELLING YOU...STOP BEING WITH ME. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING? I HAVE SAID YOU MANY TIMES IF YOU STAY WITH ME YOU WILL BE RUINED BUT NO YOU WANT TO STAY WITH ME ONLY....TAEHYUNG...WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DO NOT DESERVE YOU....AND YOUR LOVE...

Her words were ripping me but I was shocked as well why was she behaving like that? What happened to her all of a sudden...

Y/N: JUST GET MARRIED TO JISOO PLEASE..AND FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE.....

Tears trickled down my eyes..why was she saying all of that?

Y/N: JUST LEAVE...M..

Before she could say anything I slammed my lips into hers. she widen her eyes but I kept kissing her until she kissed me back as our tears automatically fall on our cheeks. I wrapped my hands around our waist and pulled her body as much as close to my heart, leaving no distance between us. My other kept caressing her cheeks and was slowly wiping her tears. She pulled out and attached our foreheads together...

Y/N: please Taehyung...leave me..it is good for both of us. Please don't come to me always when I am at a verge of breaking down. Don't come to me to gather those wounded breaking pieces to attach it. don't hold me when I need someone to hold me, don't comfort me when I need someone to comfort me. don't show your unconditional love and don't show your concern for me. because I fall in love with you more and more each and every time.....

She said as I was hearing her both heartbeats and words at a same time. Her uneven breath was hitting my face.

Tears escaped my eyes

I looked into her eyes...with a questioning expression.

Taehyung: why? Why are you doing this to yourself and me? you love me right? And you had loved me from the very beginning then what happened that you are even ready to act cold to leave me. what was the reason to act all of that cheating things..you were never in a relationship with Kai. You didn't let him get close to you. you didn't ever cheated on me...then what was the reason to leave me or hurt me in spite of you loving me

She looked at me and then looked away immediately...

Taehyung: please Y/N it is hurting now. please don't try to separate me from you now. let me know the truth to understand you and heal you.

She looked at me and wiped my tears from my cheeks and kissed my forehead

Y/N: just remember that I had left you because I wanted your heartbeat to beat for me...

she said and got up wiping her tears harshly. She was about to go out of the room but I hold her wrist to stop her. she turned back and kissed my hand softly.

Y/N: remember this Y/N will always love you. my heart only beats for you and it will beat for you only until it stops.

She said and was about to leave pushing my hands away but I got up and hugged her tightly....and bursted into crying. she patted my back gently and was trying her best to not break down in front of me. she pushed me using her all strength but I didn't move.

Y/N: Taehyung if you ever loved me then let me go.

I froze on my spot and slowly released her from my embrace. I was looking down while my tears kept falling on the floor. My parted lips were quivering. Then she looked at me and smiled a little while her tears were falling on her cheeks. She turned away as I was looking down not wanting her to see her leaving me again shattered but this time, my heart is wounded deeply. She walked out of the room then I heard a hissed sound escaped her mouth and I immediately looked at her direction and saw her both feet were bleeding because she stepped on top of the glass pieces causing her feet to bleed. I ran to her but she raised her hand to stop me and I stopped on my tracks.

Y/N: the punishment of hurting my love...

She said and kept walking on top of that glass pieces until she reached the end. I felt my skin was getting pierced instead of her. now I need to find out what happened to her. I will find the whole truth. I called Kai and told him to meet me at a nearby café. I can't lose her this time specially knowing she loves me.

To be continued