part 11

Y/N's Pov

I knelt down on the floor after seeing him leave. And tears were falling wetting the floor. I held my knees and let my heart just accept the fact that there is no place for me in his heart. I deserve this, I was incomplete as a woman but I said he couldn't give me what I wanted. But the truth is I couldn't give him what he wanted. I was a failure as a woman, as a wife. I even cursed this house, our dream house..I cursed his mom and dad. They are like my own parents. His mom adored me like her own daughter. She loved me. She comforted me when I needed someone the most. I cursed my own husband, my life as a wife, my love for him. I broke his heart into billion pieces. Then I shouldn't ask for his time for me. I have lost all the rights to call him mine; I have lost all the rights to embrace him, to be in his arms. I have no rights to be happy now because I made my love unhappy.

I wiped my tears and thought...
But Jisoo is a perfect girl for him, she would make him more happy then me. she would give him everything which I couldn't give him. She can make my Taehyung happy. she can make him forget me and my love. She can help him move on in life. They can make a good family together. She even loved him. I saw love for him in her eyes.

But why is it paining to see him with another woman.

Y/N: stop showing worry, stop showing your care otherwise he would fall in love again. I don't want that. He has to hate me to the extent where he will say me that he hates me. if he hates me, it will be easier for him to leave me from his heart.

I pulled my phone and called,

??? : hello

I heard his voice after so many days. He helped me once and I want his help now again.

Y/N: Jungkook....

Jk: oh my God, why are you crying?

He is my best friend. he was with me when no one was with me. he has seen my failures and success. When I used to broke down, he used to comfort me. he understands me very well. He understands my thinking very well. He had helped me once in the past. Now I need him one more time. He understands my every emotion. He even understood I am crying.

Y/N: can you come to Taehyung's house...

JK: I understand. I am coming. Just stay wherever you are ok?

Y/N: ok

He didn't let me finish. I know him very well. He understood by hearing Taehyung's name. he didn't ask me why I came to Korea on the first place

Author's Pov

Okay so let's talk about Jungkook now...
Jeon Jungkook, one of the biggest celebrities of South Korea. He is basically a singer in profession. One of the most dashing and richest celebrities of South Korea. He is basically younger than Taehyung but still achieved a millions of respect and appreciations in this age.

Let's talk about his personal life now. he has a girlfriend named Zen for about 4 years now. they love each other but still are really immature to handle all this relation things. They always quarrel with each other like kids but at the end they make things back to control. They are just like Tom and Jerry. Incomplete without each other. he loves her very much. I mean more than anyone else. Y/N is just his best friend. He found Y/N when he was about to give up on his singing career. Y/N believed in him and encouraged him. He was a trainee then when he met Y/N for the first time. When they are with each other, they don't behave like the most successful woman or the richest singer. They behave like normal kids who need each other for company, for sharing sorrows. Jungkook loves Zen as much as he loves Y/N. He doesn't mix things up between Y/N and Zen. Zen is her girlfriend and life partner on the other hand, Y/N is his best friend. He doesn't act biased. He understands his responsibilities towards Y/N and Zen so he likes to keep these two relationships separate. Sometimes he gives more priority to Y/N, which of course Zen doesn't like. But she copes up with it.

Now back to where we were

Y/N's Pov

I was sitting on the floor still crying then I looked around his bedroom. it was our bedroom at one time. Nothing has changed in these 4 years. The room is exactly the same as it was when I had left. The interior was chosen by me. it was our dream home. We had created each and every beautiful memories here. every wall picture, showpiece, curtains, mirrors, cupboards were selected by us. We had entered this house on the night of our wedding. Those days were the best days for me. I was on 7th sky getting married to him. I couldn't describe how lucky I felt when he said, he wanted to marry me. he said marrying me was his dream.

To be continued