Part 6

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: oh Congratulations Mr. Kim

He seemed he was not prepared to hear this answer. He then nodded and resumed the meeting. We were so focused on the meeting that we didn’t notice that the peon was serving us piping hot coffee. He placed the coffee near Taehyung and gestured him to take as he nodded. Then he was about to take the file and accidently the coffee mug tripped and the whole liquid thing fall all over his hand. The coffee fall on top of his injured hand. He hissed in pain and I looked at him desperately hearing his painful voice. I freaked out seeing extreme hot coffee fall on his hand and it caused the cut to be seen more badly, his hand had become redder and it was also swollen. I got really worried as if I was feeling that burning sensation instead of him. I got up without caring about anyone. But before I go to Taehyung, Jisoo went to Taehyung and panicked a little bit. She called for the first aid kit. But my heart was not calming down seeing him on that state. I went to him and hold his other hand and he looked at me. some tears also left my eyes. I didn’t care about the people around me then. All I want is to see Taehyung fine. He was suppressing his pain by pressing his lips together. I could understand his every gesture. I know my love.
Soon the secretary came with the first aid kit. I was about to hold the first aid box but before that Jisoo held the box and started treating his wound. Still I didn’t leave his hand. I was tightly holding it. And my lips were quivering a little. As soon as she applied the antiseptic on his hand he winced in pain as he closed his eyes forcefully. Then she when she rubbed his skin a little with the cotton he hissed again and tightly held my hand. A tear left my eye…I then saw his eyes were closed until some tear drops fall. I couldn’t stop myself from crouching down his level and said

Y/N: Tae….just look at me…just look at me

I said in a pleading voice…and he slowly looked at me. and as expected his teary eyes were complaining to me. his eyes were saying he was hurt by my past actions. His eyes were showing he will never be able to forgive me….he was saying he needed me the most..he needed my comfort when I left..he was alone, he wanted to scream at me, yell at me for going away from him…
A tear dropped my eye. I kept looking at him with my hurt ones. I just said that I did this for our own through my eyes. but his eyes kept questioning me why I left him, what was his mistake…
After a while Jisoo was done with bandaging his hand. She got up and said to me…but I was already drowned in those beautiful eyes of Taehyung.

Jisoo: Ms. Y/N, I think we have to continue the meeting later. Taehyung needs to rest now.

I snapped back and was about to get up but his grip tightened on my hand. He was still looking at me as if he was saying please don’t leave me this time…Jisoo looked at us in confusion. She went to Taehyung and slowly separated our hands. he looked down and left my hand.

Y/N: It’s okay. Mr. Kim, please take care of yourself.

I got up and looked way to wipe my tears.
I gestured my assistant to follow me as I went outside.
I then went to my car and told my assistant
Y/N: send a basket of strawberries and 16 bars of dark chocolates to his house right now and yeah don’t tell him that it was sent by me. say that some client sent it to him.

Assistant: yes, ma’am.

I nodded and looked outside only to see a couple walking out of the office holding hands. my heart clenched seeing Taehyung and Jisoo. They were going back to Taehyung’s House maybe. Taehyung was looking at the car direction. On the other hand Jisoo was looking at him lovingly. Maybe she loves him very much. I am happy seeing them together. At least she will give Taehyung what I couldn’t give him. It is just that, my heart is not really supporting my mind. I am feeling jealous and broke seeing Taehyung with another girl. I looked away not wanting to increase my difficulties. Then I told the driver to go.

To be continued

That Day, Evening

Taehyung’s Pov

I am currently working at my study. Then I heard a knock on my door. I hummed in response. Then the door opened revealing a huge basket of strawberries and another of dark chocolates. I frowned seeing them on my maid’s house. Before I could say anything the maid said

Maid: actually sir, a client has sent it to you..

Taehyung: which client?

Maid: sir, the name isn’t mentioned anywhere in this. The delivery guy only said that it is sent by a client of ours.

I nodded and he left the room leaving me with those goods. I went to pick one of the strawberries, as soon as I put a strawberry inside my mouth, a tear left my eyes.

I remembered our one memory

Flashback

Taehyung’s Pov

Y/N: baby come downstairs the breakfast is ready.

I heard her honey sweet voice calling me downstairs. I was getting ready for my work as I smiled hearing her. I went downstairs and saw the absolutely gorgeous girl of my life. I smiled wide and went to back hug her. She startled a bit and said

Y/N: Tae what are you doing?

Taehyung: loving my wife

She blushed hearing that. She then turned to me almost taking my breath away by displaying her sweetest smile ever. She took a strawberry which she was cutting for the salad and put in on my mouth…she knows I love strawberries.

Y/N: here eat it.

She then wrapped her arms around my shoulder and I captured her waist with my arms. She got stunned for a second noticing my actions and looked at me questionably. I slide her hair strands with my fingers as she smiled ear to ear. How I love her cherry pink cheeks.
I kissed her cheeks with all the love I have for her. She giggled a little.

Taehyung: This strawberry isn’t that sweet. I want something sweetest.

She understood and looked down while her cheeks turned burning red. I took a big strawberry and put the half part of it inside my mouth and went near her mouth gesturing to put the rest of the part in her mouth. she was blushing hard that time and looked away. I frowned my eye brows and she noticed it. She then giggled seeing my reaction as she looked at me with immense love. She then bites the rest of the strawberry slowly racing my heart as her lips touched mine. I smiled in satisfaction. I pulled her more close to me leaving no distance. She smiled in between

End of Flashback,

I opened my eyes and my eyes were teary.

Taehyung: you were faking it right?
I chuckled sadly and told the maids to eat the rest of them. I didn’t eat any of the goods then.

To be continued