39

Previously on The Office...

Y/n and Elliott arrive at the little get together! Let's see what the party brings friends!

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

Alexander fills me in on the rules of the game and hands me a drink that he's mixed for everyone.

"I think it was going clockwise, so Zane, you're up buddy." Dion states.

The random guy sitting next to me sits up and reaches for a card. He has jet black hair, a face full of freckles, and nice light brown eyes. His left arm is full of tattoos and he wears a a black cross earring in one of his ears. He wearing a black sweater and blue jeans with a belt and chain attached to it. I'm guessing he's Zane.

Zane pulls a card and reads it

Zane pulls a card and reads it. His eyes scan the room of people and he shakes his head.

"Am I allowed to skip?" Zane asks.

Octavio is the one to answer him.

"You heard the rules. Do. Or. Drink!"

"What does it say?" Ajay asked.

"Do your best version of the "Single Ladies" dance and record it..." Zane says as he grabs his cup. "I don't dance so,"

Zane takes his cup and lifts it towards his lips. Someone yells out lame as Zane sips what's equivalent to a shot of his drink.

I'm sitting next to him so I assume I'm next.

I pull a card and laugh at what it says.

"Scroll through your contacts until someone says stop. Either call that person or delete them." I read.

I pull out my phone and open up my contacts list.

"Who's gonna tell me when to stop?" I ask.

Dion volunteers.

I scroll and scroll until Dion says stop. I stop on someone named Francisco. I have no idea who the person is, I probably met them in high school all those years ago.

I press call and put my phone on speaker. The phone rings once, twice, three times, and then goes to voicemail.

"Well, there's that." I laugh.

Ajay pulls a card. She reads it to herself and her eyes widen in shock.

"What type of game is this?" She asked shocked.