48

Previously on The Office...

It's finally official! Y/n and Elliott are finally together. How's their first official entrance as a couple gonna go?

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

A few weeks later on some random morning I decide to make breakfast for myself. I plan on relaxing before going to work, but I do clean up the house a bit.

As I'm cleaning, my music comes to a stop. I grab my phone and see that Liam is calling me. I answer the call and put him on speaker phone.

"Hey Liam, how're you?" I asked as I wipe down the kitchen countertop.

"I'm good N/n, you?"

"I'm doing alright.. sorry about not calling you back yesterday, I was busy. I was gonna call you sometime today but you beat me to it."

Liam chuckles and tells me it's okay.

"So I was calling bearing some news." Liam says slowly.

"What? Is Shelia pregnant? You guys having a baby?" I question.

"Uh...no nothing like that. I know you told me to stay out of it, but you know I'm stubborn and don't listen." Liam pauses and then speaks again. "I dealt with your boss Eric. He's locked up somewhere for assault, breaking and entering, and stalking."

"Liam...I told you I could handle myself." I sigh. "But- thank you, I really appreciate it."

Although it doesn't really seem like I appreciate it, I really do. It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Me and Liam catch up with each other but then he has to go because of work.

Before I know it, it's time for me to go to work too. I change my clothes, fix my hair, and then I'm out the door on my way to the office.

When I get there, Ajay pulls me to her desk.

"Guess what." She whispers.

"What?" I reply back in a whisper.

"Silva and I are official as of last night."

"Really?!" I say a bit loud.

She nods and I smile harder.

"Took you two long enough." I state.

Ajay looks at me with an eyebrow raised and then she looks me up and down.

I let out a small chuckle and Ajay laughs with me.

"Just like you and you know who..." Ajay says in between laughs.

"Hey you have no room to talk with how long you and Silva liked each other."

Ajay shakes her head.

"Me and Silva actually dated in high school but he was too immature for me. Took some time for him to grow a little now we're together again." She explains.

"Well, I'm happy you guys worked it out! There's way too much chemistry there."

"Yeah." There's a pause and then Ajay speaks again.