8

Previously on The Office...

"I'm pretty sure I made the copies right."

Elliot lets out a chuckle before looking me in the eyes.

"You're right, you did it right. I just wanted to see the look on your face,"

I look at my boss and I'm just speechless.

"What was the point of-"

"Don't ask questions, just go with it!"

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

After hours of doing pretty much nothing, Elliot finally speaks to me.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked as he sips on his coffee.

"Is there a uniform that I have to follow?" 

Elliot snaps his finger twice before clearing his throat.

"Yes, and you're breaking it!" He states before pausing. "What size are you for your shirts and pants and all that?"

"I'm a ( extra small / small / medium / large / extra large / other )." I reply as I stand there.

Elli- I-I mean Mr.Witt walks to a nearby room.

He comes back holding a black top and some black pants.

"Wear this tomorrow. When you come into work tomorrow, we'll go buy some more work uniforms."

I nod my head.

"Okay,"

"Anymore questions?"

"How much do I get paid an hour?"

"You start at fifteen dollars an hour but pay can go up to twenty five dollars an hour!"

"Oh wow, that's a lot!"

Elliot lets out a chuckle.

"It is and as long as you do what I say, you'll keep your job."

Elliot looks at me and looks me up and down.

"Anymore questions?"

"Nope, I think I'm okay now!"

"Alright, you're good to go. Go see Randy and he'll show you how to clock out and all that good stuff."

"I'm going home already? It's only been like two and a half hours!"

"I have some business to take care of outside my office so there's no point in you staying here." He grabs his car keys off of a key rack and walks up to me.

"You gonna stand there or are you going to get in the elevator?" Elliot asked as he swipes his identification card opening the elevator.

"Oh- sorry!"

I quickly jog to the elevator and Elliot lets out a small chuckle.

—————