13

Previously on The Office...

Y/n and Mr. Witt leave the office for the day and take to the mall to find Y/n some new clothes for work.

Witt leads them into an expensive store and Y/n lets him know that she can find the same clothes cheeper somewhere else.

When Mr. Witt informs her that he's gonna pay for the clothes, Y/n refuses but in the end is forced to let him pay unless she wants to lose her new job.

He was kidding, of course.

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

After hours of shopping, me and Mr.Witt go to the food court to grab something to eat.

I pay for the food since he payed for all of my clothes.

I munch on my f/f and Elliot dips his fries into some ketchup.

"Oh!" Elliot yells. "I've been meaning to ask you! What uh- what happened to your cheek?"

"I- I fell and I cut my cheek on the corner of my dresser." I lie.

Elliot raises an eyebrow at me and shakes his head no.

"You don't have to lie, what actually happened?" He asked as he wipes his hands on a nearby napkin.

He leans forward and signals for me to do that same.

Once I lean forward he lightly grabs my chin and turns my face towards the cut examining it closely before letting me go.

He glances down at my wrist and I do the same.

There's bruises and nail marks all over them, I'm surprised I didn't notice them before.

"Did you get attacked by someone?" He asked his voice full of concern.

Flashbacks of the night before come back into my mind and I can feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Y-yes." I state as a single tear slips down my eye.

I quickly wipe the tear away and blink to other ones away.

I don't like to cry in public or in front of people...

"I'm sorry, Y/n. If there's anyway for me to help, just uh- just let me know."

I nod my head slowly before looking at my food.

All of a sudden, I've lost my appetite.

—————