30

Previously on The Office...

Y/n and Elliot have a conversation about Y/n staying with him for a while. We all know how this will go...or do we?

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。

Before I know it, it's the day of the company picnic. It's currently 11 in the afternoon and Elliot is on his way to pick me up from my hotel room.

I walk into the bathroom and smile at the jersey that Elliot custom made for everyone. It's a simple gray, black, and white jersey that says (L/n) on the back of it and Witt Enterprise on the front of it.

 It's a simple gray, black, and white jersey that says (L/n) on the back of it and Witt Enterprise on the front of it

I grab my jersey and place in on over my black tank top. I have on simple black leggings to match my jersey and some plain grey shoes.

My phone buzzes on the dresser and I walk over to it.

Boss Man I'm here

I take a few minutes to gather the last of my things and walk out of my hotel room. I make sure the door is locked and then I make my way to the elevator. I take it to the lobby and I see Elliot's car parked right in front of the hotel.

He's leaning against his car looking down at his phone. He doesn't seem to notice me on the other side of the doors. Elliot has on an outfit similar to mine. Instead of grey shoes he is wearing a pair of Nikes that are black white and gray. His jersey is a bit of a looser fit than mine, but it looks good on him.

I open the door and walk up to Elliot.

He looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"I like your jersey! Where'd you get it?" Elliot asked as he stands up straight and opens his arms, signaling me to hug him.

I lean into his embrace and chuckle softly.

"Oh, this old thing?" I pause as I break the hug. "An old friend gave it to me."

Elliot laughs and looks at me slowly. His eyes travel from my jersey all the way down to my shoes.

"All jokes aside, you look great."

"Thank you, Mr.Witt."

Elliot nods and opens the passenger door for me.

I hop inside of his car and he closes the door once he sees that I'm safely inside the car.

It's a short drive to the park and before I know it, we're out the car and walking towards the rest of the staff.

As we walk towards everyone we pass a few booths that have various carnival games and there's even a food truck, cotton candy, and popcorn stand.

I can't wait to eat some food, that meat smells amazing.

Ajay walks over to me and she's followed by a tall man. He is leaning down looking into a small digital camera so I can't see what he looks like.

"Y/n, nice to see you! This is Octavio, Octavio this is Y/n."

The Octavio character looks up from his camera and smiles at me. He has pearl white teeth and a smile that has probably charmed a lot of ladies.

"Nice to meet you Y/n." He states.

I smile back at him and turn towards Ajay while Elliot hugs Octavio.

"He is very handsome!" I whisper.

"He is." Ajay replies.

I look at Ajays jersey and I see that hers is all black rather than gray like mine and Elliot's.

I see the rest of my coworkers and they also have black jerseys on also.

"You and Elliot look cute, twinning and what not." Ajay states.

I glance at Elliot and I see him doubled over laughing at a video Octavio is showing him.

I'm definitely staring.

His eyes have a slight gloss to them because the tears forming in his eyes. His smile shines brighter than the moon on a dark night, but it's nothing compared to the sweet chorus of his laugh.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Ajay states with a laugh.

I shake my head and look away from Elliott.

______

We all gather up and do a light practice before the big game.

We are playing the team from Tae Joon Park's company. Elliot calls him Crypto because he's all into technology, but he is apparently his nemesis.

Mr.Witt gathers the team for one final huddle.

"Alright guys...we're up first. Our starting eleven is Randy, Ajay, Y/n, Loba, Brenda, Jerry..." he names the rest of the people and we all walk onto the field.

"Go out there and kick some Crypto butt!" Elliot yells.

Okay Y/n, don't let him down.

—————