14- The Power of Love and A Breakup

"You don't have to keep carrying me." I chuckle. "You gave me a piggyback ride here, I think I can walk up the stairs on my own."

"Shh. Don't you feel sore? I'm just going to carry you everywhere." Tsukishima mumbles, walking into his room.

I look around as he sets me down on his bed. This is the first time I've been inside his house- nonetheless inside his room.

It's so cute. Due to his personality, I didn't expect his room to be so...boyish. The dinosaurs on the wall make this 10x better. Is that what he likes as well?

"I bought you snacks and drinks, and chocolates and whatever else you want I can get." He says, handing me a basket full of stuff.

"Huh? Why?" My eyebrows furrow. "Shouldn't I be giving you stuff? It was your birthday."

"But I hurt you. And I feel bad." Tsukishima groans, sitting next to me.

"Kei, it hurts for everyone." I roll my eyes. "I was lucky that it after felt good after a bit. I heard some women are just very uncomfortable for their first time."

He opens his arms, and I set the basket onto the floor, crawling into his embrace. He pulls me on top of him as he lays down and sighs.

He's so affectionate right now. He's so cute, I love this.

"Dont get mad..." He trails off. I lift my head up, curious as to what I'd get mad about. "But I'm leaving in a few hours to Tokyo for training."

My face goes blank, and I sit up on his torso, crossing my arms in a dramatic manner.

"So we're breaking up?"

His eyes widen and I have to bite my lip to keep from smiling.

"No, that's not what it means at all." He puts his hands on my waist, frowning.

"Really? Because it feels like you're just going to fuck me and then leave the next day." I stick my nose up, huffing out a breath. "This is definitely a break up."

Tsukishima stays quiet for a moment I peek down at him to see an exasperated expression.

"You're dramatic." He says, pulling me against his chest again.

I move my arms from between us and sigh.

"First of all, I didn't fuck you. It was-"

"Casual sex?" I sigh dramatically.

I'm about to laugh but my eyes widen when he flips us over, pinning my arms above my head and glaring at me.

He didn't do this last night...he held back on me. Hmph.

"Shut up and listen will you?" His irritation clearly seeps through his voice.

This is kind of hot...

He never acts like this with me.

"Tsukishima...is this round two?" I blurt out.

He opens his mouth to say something but then quickly closes it, at a loss for words.

A laugh passes my lips as he begins to blush and I take this opportunity to change our positions. I place my hands on his chest, straddling him with a grin.

"Are you okay though? Wouldn't it just hurt more?" He asks worriedly.

"Aw, how sweet. You really do care about me." I tease, pinching his cheeks.

"Of course I do, you annoying tiny person." He scoffs, pulling me down and connecting our lips.

~