2- Tsuma & Otto

I open my eyes, blinking a couple times in order to adjust my vision. I'm immediately met with Kei's face, and a smile comes over my lips.

The curtain is slightly open, the morning sun pouring in and creating a sort of halo around his head. He looks like an angel, he's so beautiful.

"Stop staring at me." Tsukishima opens his eyes, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You're awake! You tricked me!" I gasp, pushing him onto his back and getting on top of him.

A small smile comes onto his face and he adjusts himself underneath me.

"I was waiting for you to wake up for the past 10 minutes." He says, slightly tugging my shirt.

He's eager today.

I place my hands on his chest, leaning down and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Sorry to make you wait so long for that." I chuckle and he pulls me down for another kiss.

"Hmph." He responds once I pull away.

I cup his face, my hair cascading in a waterfall around us.

"It's been 3 years," I sigh in content. "I still can't believe we're married."

"Tsuma, get used to it already." Tsukishima rolls his eyes. "We literally got married only 9 months after I proposed. It's been a while since then."

(Tsuma = wife / my wife. AKA Tsukishima's new name for Eva. ALSO, I just wanna refer to Tsukishima as Kei since they're married/ been together for almost 7 years so I feel like she'd be calling him that by now.)

"I know! Can you believe it's been 7 years since we first met too?" I shake my head, thinking how life is crazy.

"Right? We've spent almost a decade with each other and we haven't even broken up once. I feel like we deserve a prize." Kei chuckles a bit and I lightly hit his chest in a playful manner.

"We are each other's prizes. That's why I get to call you Otto." I grin, leaning down to peck his lips.

(Otto = Husband. AKA her new nickname for him since the day they got married lol. Also, I was a bit torn whether to use Otto or Shujin but I read that some people do not like the history behind Shujin bc ig it also means master? And so I don't want to offend anyone due to the history behind that word and I read that Otto was a safer way of saying husband)

"Mmm, you're right." He grins, placing his hands on my hips. "You know, everyone thought we were crazy for getting married so soon? We had both just turned 18, and yet there we were, getting ready to bind our lives together for forever. My mom was happy but kept asking if I'm sure I wanted to get married at that age, yet she signed the papers saying I could. My brother was fine with it since he knows you well. But I just felt like until the day of the wedding, people kept putting a lot of pressure on us and telling us we were making a mistake."

I remember that.

Suddenly, family members we didn't even know we had popped up and started telling us that getting married too young is a bad idea- how we're just in the honeymoon phase and we'll realize we aren't what each other wants once we actually get married.

Kei was really stressed about it. He didn't understand why all of a sudden people wanted to care about his relationship. But we got married anyways, and it's been the best 3 years ever.

Even though we had already been together for over 3 years when we got married, after we tied the knot it felt like everything just got better.

Our dates were better, kissing felt better, sex felt better, giving each other gifts felt better. Every touch, and brush of our skins, it all just felt 1,000x better when we got married. We've both been happier too, and I feel like there's no way I'll ever regret this decision.