17- Kuroo Kenma

"How was it?" I ask Kei as he enters the house.

"I'm home." Kei raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes.

"Welcome home. Now, how was it?" I ask and he loosens his tie a bit.

Today Kei had his interview at the museum. He's wearing a suit and he looks so good.

Like...so good. Like-

"I think it went well. I got hired on the spot." He says as he slips off his shoes.

My eyes widen and I close the distance between us, jumping on him.

Kei chuckles a little, wrapping one arm around me for support as he puts his house slippers on and walks to the living room.

"Congratulations Otto!" I say happily as he sits down on the couch, resulting in me on his lap.

"Thank you Tsuma." He smiles.

I giggle as I kiss both his cheeks but I notice the tired expression come over his face.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He asks but it comes out slightly aggressive. "I graduated university recently, I got the job I wanted, I'm playing professional volleyball, I'm married to my soulmate, I'm living with her and my best friend. And now my wife refuses to be intimate with me, nonetheless kiss me on the lips. Why wouldn't I be happy?" He asks, his face going blank.

My smile falls as he says the last thing and I climb off his lap, sitting beside him on the couch instead.

I haven't kissed him properly since I slept with him and Tadashi- and that was a week ago.

"You falling in love with Yamaguchi now or something?" He asks and both of us let out a light chuckle.

"You know that can't happen." I say quietly, laying down to rest my head in his lap. "You've made it impossible for me to have feelings for anyone else."

"Then what is it? Do you just want space or something? Is something bothering you from that night?" He asks as he runs his hands through my straightened hair.

I close my eyes, sighing.

I don't think he'll understand. Hell, I don't even understand myself.

"It is from that night." I mumble, burying my face in his abdomen. "I didn't like it."

"Eh? But you came a lot and said you were feeling good." Kei says and my cheeks heat up.

I lightly hit his chest and he laughs.

"That's not what I meant." I say quietly. "That's exactly the problem. I...I did enjoy it. And I hate that. No matter how much I try to tell myself that you were there and that you're the one who suggested this all- I can't help but feel like I cheated on you. I'm not supposed to enjoy something like that from other guys. I don't have romantic feelings for Tadashi at all but I hate that he made me feel good. Kei, I feel like a whore. I feel gross and disgusting. I kissed Tadashi. We did things that someone who's married shouldn't do with someone other than their partner. How am I supposed to kiss you after that? I feel so guilty every time I look at you." I cry into his stomach but remember he's wearing a suit so I quickly sit up, not wanting to ruin it.

Kei slides his jacket off and pulls me back into his lap, holding me to him.

"My love, my dear." Kei squeezes me. "You are so sweet. I love you so much."

I sniffle, lifting my head up and looking at him in slight confusion.

He gives me a soft smile before wiping my tears away and kissing each of my eyelids.