The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up tired as hell because I don't wanna wake up today, wanna know why? Today I'm going to High School. It just felt like moments ago I was in middle school having fun with my friends. Me and my friends barely talk together which is why I'm so lonely all the time.

My friends were assholes anyways. I would get up from the bed and sigh, I would walk over to the door and open it seeing the light coming from the window in the hallway. It felt like it was blinding my eyes.

I would rub my eyes and walk downstairs, still in my pajamas. I would see my Mother cooking in the kitchen, she was wearing her 'Kiss the chef apron', that was her favorite apron. I just ignored it and walked over to the table and sat down on a chair.

" Hey honey, how was your morning? " Mom would ask me, beaming with happiness. " I'm doing ok... ". Your mother gave you a concerned look on her face. " Don't worry honey, you will like your new High School, besides you could make a new friend " You would look at her like you were going to beat the crap out of her.

You would sigh and bang your head on the table. Your mother gave you your breakfast and you guys ate it in silence. After you ate you decided to give your mother your plate and decided to walk upstairs until your mother said, " Oh, I forgot to mention. Your father isn't going to be here this morning since he decided to stop by the Supermarket to get some groceries so he would probably be back when you are finished with school "

You took note on it and decided to grab your towel and grab a pair of underwear and go take a shower. When you were out of the shower, you walk out of the bathroom and noticed that your mother was waiting for you outside of the bathroom with a paper.

" It seems like in this school you can wear whatever you want, as long as it is school appropriate " You got excited and ran off to your room to choose your outfit. You then walked back outside and reached out to grab the paper that you mother had. She walked towards you and gave you the paper, after that you ran back in your room and got dressed. After a while, you finally chose your outfit.

(This is the outfit you chose to wear)

You thought to yourself that you looked so sexy, and you walked out of your room proud and confident and you realized you forgot your backpack so you decided to run back and get it

You thought to yourself that you looked so sexy, and you walked out of your room proud and confident and you realized you forgot your backpack so you decided to run back and get it. When you got your backpack you ran down the stairs and saw your mother run towards you and give you kisses all over your face and hugs.

" Oh my baby is growing up so fast, also the way to get to the school is on there and if you turn the paper around you have your schedule " Your mother smiled happily. You nod and gave her a smile and walked out of the house and started following the directions to get to your High School.

You were at the entrance of your High School, you saw alot of people walking inside. While you walked in while looking at the paper to check your schedule, you bumped into someone. You started blushing in embarrassment. " I-Im so sorry- "

You looked up to see a young male with Hot Pink hair, his hair was in a braid and was hanging from the right side of his shoulder, his eyes were a dark purple. And he had light tan skin. " It's fine, are you new here? "

" Y-yes, I am. Who are you? " You looked at the Pink haired boy in confusion. " Oh my name is Hinaru, Hinaru Yukiteru. But you can call me Hinaru-Kun since everyone here calls me that "

" Hinaru, that's a nice name! " You smiled at Hinaru. " Thank you, what's your name? " Hinaru asked with curiosity. " (F/N) Natsumi, it's nice to meet you Hinaru-Kun " Hinaru nodded and then grabbed your paper.

Hinaru's POV

I looked at Natsumi-kun's paper and I realized that me and him have the same schedule, and I realized that we must be in the same class. " Hey Natsumi-kun, I realized that me and you are in the same class. Would you like to follow me to our class? " I would look at Natsumi with caring eyes.

(Y/N)'s POV

" Sure, I'd love to " I'd look at Hinaru happily, I really didn't understand but it seems like Hinaru just brought something out of me that I didn't have in a long time

It was happiness

( I can't believe I managed to write something like this for my first story, I'm honestly surprised about this lol )