The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 2

(Y/N)'s POV

Hinaru and I walk into the school and we find our class. While Hinaru and I walk into the classroom, He guides me through the back of the classroom and I see his desk next to a window and right next to his desk was an empty desk with my name on it.

" Here is your desk, right next to mine " I would see Hinaru smile innocently, I would smile back at him and realize that he is holding my hand harder than usual. " Uh, Hinaru-Kun are you ok? " Hinaru would realize what he was doing and he would let go of my hand.

" O-oh sorry Natsumi-kun, you can sit down now... " I would watch Hinaru turn around and go to his desk as he pulled out a sketchbook and started doodling, Then you see a dude that look like a delinquent fooling around, suddenly walks over to you. " Well, well, well, look at what we have here. It seems like the new kid has finally arrived "

The brown haired boy had a smirk on his face, then placed his hand on my desk and looked at me with a sinister glare. " So, how is your day new kid? "

It seems like he was trying to be friendly but he really wasn't, just when I was about to give him a response the teacher walks in and faces the class. " Ryo Tekashi, please sit down or else I'll end up putting you in detention for bothering the new student "

Ryo... Tekashi, what an awful name for a delinquent, I thought as Takashi sat down in his seat. The teacher sighed and finally spoke once again " We have a new student in this classroom, I expect you to show this student respect throughout this semester and so one and so forth "

The teacher looked at me and signalled me to stand up, so I did.
" Tell us about yourself young one. "
I inhaled and exhaled so I can calm myself down since I never done this in a school before. " Hi, My is (F/N) Natsumi. I'm 18, Uh..... and that's all I got, sorry " I would nervously sit back in my seat while I was screaming mentally on the inside, Hinaru would pat my back and give me a thumbs up.

" Thank you, Natsumi-kun. " Then the  teacher started teaching math, I hate math. This shit confuses me so fricken much. But it seems like Hinaru-Kun doesn't participate like any other kid. I'm guessing he is an outcast or he is just one of those quite smartass kids, Who am I to know.

~ Le time skip ~

I walk into the lunch room with Hinaru as he guides me to a table. Me and Hinaru-Kun talked for a while until Takeshi showed up. " Hey new kid, you didn't answer my question so how- " Hinaru interrupts Takashi " Go away Tekashi, all your gonna do is cause trouble. Besides I know you have sinister plans for Natsumi-kun "

" Tch, whatever gay boy "

Hinaru's POV

I stood up and grabbed Tekashi by the neck, I would stare into his eyes cold blooded like I was ready to murder him. Because I was, before I was interrupted by Natsumi-kun.
" Hinaru put him down, please ". I would star into Natsumi's eyes, noticing that he is holding on tightly to my arm. Realizing what I'm doing, I drop Tekashi onto the ground. I give him a death glare and watch him run out of the cafeteria.

I sit down and sigh, I see Natsumi-kun staring at me terrified of what I did to Tekashi, like I would do the same to him.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

What the hell is wrong with Hinaru-Kun, is he a yandere or something? I finally sit back down and look at Hinaru concerned for him, but he just turned away from me. Like I hated him, but i didn't. I was just confused.

~ Le time skip ~

The school day was finally over, I walked out of the classroom and saw Hinaru standing on the sidewalk, looking at the pavement. I gently tap his shoulder and he gets startled and turned around to see me. He stares at me like he was going to apologize but he turned back around and started walking.

I grab his arm gently, I see him turn and look at me. He pulled me in his embrace and hugged me!?!? Why is he hugging me? Is he a ok? Why did he protect me from Tekashi? I have so many questions to ask him?!?!?

" I'm, sorry you had to see that. At the cafeteria, I just got.... out of control, I'm sorry " I would hug him back. " It's ok, it's kinda cool what you did, since nobody has stood up for me before. Thank you Hinaru-Kun " He would look at me and smile, I felt a smile creep onto my face. Being with Hinaru makes me feel..... good, I don't know how to explain it though... ( Maybe because you are gay for Hinaru UwU )

~ Le time skip ~

I decided to invite Hinaru to my house since I felt bad for him and also he is my one and only friend. Me and Hinaru walk onto the front porch of the house, I knock on the door gently and hear my mother from the inside unlocking the locks, she opens the door and finds me and Hinaru standing there.

My mom looks at Hinaru and she starts getting excited. " Oh my baby finally made a friend. I'm so happy for you (F/N)-kun!!! " My mother would hug me tightly, jumping up and down with me in her arms. I would hear Hinaru laugh, I never heard Hinaru laugh before, and his laugh is so cute.

Wait, what the hell, why did I say his laugh was cute? Why do I feel strange. Eh whatever...

Mom would lead me and Hinaru inside the house and we sit down on the couch. Then my Stepfather, Ichigo walks down from upstairs. He looks at me and my mother and smiles, then he looks at Hinaru. " Who is this? "

" Oh this is a friend of Natsumi-kun "
Hinaru would nod and wave to Ichigo, Ichigo would wave in return. Then Ichigo would walk over and sit right next to my mother. Hinaru would look at Ichigo, I realized he had the same expression when he was grabbed Tekashi by the neck. " Hey um Mom, Dad, can I show Hinaru my room? " I would look at my parents with a fake smile, it was too convincing.

" Of course honey, just be careful alright " Mom would say with a smile. I grabbed Hinaru's hand and walked up the stairs, and opened the door into my room and we both walked in.

" Hey Hinaru-Kun, are you ok? " Hinaru noticed I was talking to him and he nodded. " Are you sure? " I saw Hinaru sigh, " I don't wanna tell you this, because I dont think you will believe me... "

I looked at Hinaru confused and place my hand on his shoulder. " What are you talking about, of course I'll believe you, besides you protected me from Tekashi and you are my only friend. So tell me, whatever it is just tell me ".

Hinaru looked at me with a stern look on his face. " Your father isn't the person you think he is, he isn't normal. I sensed blood from him, he is a murder. "

" W-what?!!? "

DUN, DUN, DUN!!!! ( SORRY FOR THAT, THAT WAS REALLY DUMB LOL )