I got news :D

(A/N): I would die for Cotton Candy Toodorki to exist-

* (A/N) would start crying while simping for Cotton Candy Todoroki *

(A/N): Anways, I wanted to tell y'all that I'm going to put this story on hold since I have other story's I wanted to publish!

* Tekashi would break through the forth wall with dragging (Y/N) and Hinaru by the shirt of their necks *

Tekashi: WHAT!?!

(Y/N) and Hinaru: •-•'

(A/N): What do you mean what? I'm not gonna forget about you guys, I'm just gonna put this story on hold that's all....

Tekashi: OH HELL NO, BITCH YOU AREN'T PUTTING THIS STORY ON HOLD, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED KICKING ASS YET!!!!

Hinaru: What do you expect, you are an idiot.

* Hinaru would get up and help (Y/N) up being the gentlemen that he is *

Hinaru: It's fine (A/N), I really don't mind. Besides we might meet more people that from other books.

(Y/N): How do you know about other books, If we are in a book ourself?

Tekashi: That's actually a good question-

Hinaru: Logic :D

(A/N): :D

(Y/N): Are we just gonna standing here or are you just gonna keep explaining stuff to the readers?

* Tekashi.exe has stopped working *

Hinaru and (A/N): Dumbass.....

(Y/N): He is one ngl-

* The men from the mafia would then run in at full speed and Tekashi would wake up *

Hinaru: Great...

* (Y/N) would stand back and give Hinaru his samurai sword and then help Tekashi up, Meanwhile Hinaru would be slicing all the men of the Mafia men in half in under a second *

Tekashi: Damn, Hinaru would be a perfect demon slayer ngl-

(Y/N): How do you know about anime?

Tekashi:  •-•'

(Y/N): •-•

* Hinaru would walk back with blood on his clothes and his sword *

Hinaru: Don't worry Natsumi kun, I will protect you with my life

* Hinaru would smile creepily like the Yandere that he is, Tekashi would get chills and take out le cross *

(Y/N): What the hell-

(A/N): Anways- Thats what I wanted to let y'all know before I paused this story-

Tekashi: NOOOOOOOO-

(A/N): But if you have any questions or dares, let me know in le comment section and I would love to answer those questions and do those dares.

(A/N): Have a wonderful day my children!!!!

Takeshi: Great there are dares and questions....

Hinaru: I am most likely ready for anything so this doesn't really bother me that much

(Y/N): Of course it doesn't bother to you because your like way overconfident-

(A/N): Can I end this now-

Hinaru and (Y/N): Sure.....

Tekashi: NO, WAIT-

* The connection to the server was lost *

(A/N): HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL THOSE LGBTQ PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!, I luv y'all 😫😔😊👌👌👌🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈