Strange Behavior Part 1

Warning, this may include the following:

- Blood
- Curse words
- Violence
- Gay shit
Dumb plot
- Misspelled words
- No logic

Your POV

"Oh, it's nothing...." Hinaru stated that in a tone that creeped me out a little.

I'm honestly scared of him. Hinaru was talking to the white haired male outside, then a blue eyed male with black hair walks towards me.

He is wearing a suit, and he has glasses. He must have come from work or something. "Your (Y/N), right?" I nodded in response. He then shook my hand and smiled. "I'm Amano Yukiteru, I'm also Hinaru's Father".

I smiled back. "And this is my wife, Yuno" he would point at a pink haired woman as she was playing with Haruki.

"So, is that Hinaru's mom?" I asked in curiosity. "Yes, she is a wonderful person, she protected me throughout my life in highschool" I was shocked.

Was Hinaru protecting me like his mom did with his dad? I stepped back in confusion and I felt like I was gonna faint, then Amano looked at me concerned.

Amano the went up to me and holded me by his compressing his hands onto my arms. "You alright kid? You looked like you were gonna faint"

I nodded slowly, Amano and his wife, Yuno helped me sat down. I looked at the window and Hinaru was still outside with the white haired man, and my mom was with them as well.

My mom then walked inside and the man followed. "(Y/N), you are lucky to have Hinaru as your friend!" Yuno smiled at me.

Haruki then looked at me and just stared at me, I didn't know why. We already just met and he saw me already, why is he looking at me?

So many thoughts were going through my head. Haruki squinted at me, I felt a chil go down my spine. " Are you Hinaru's boyfriend? "

My face turned red and I started stuttering as I talked. " W-what do you m-mean? He isn't my b-boyfriend, he is a friend, y-yeah just a friend! "

Haruki nodded and then started playing with his sister, I watched him play with her. ' What is her name? ' I thought in my head, silently looking at them, trying not to look weird.

" Her name is Hinata " Yuno would look at me with a smile, her pink eyes locked onto mine. Everyone that was outside walked back in. The white haired male sighed and asked if my mom, Amano and Yuno could speak in privately.

Hinaru was outside giving the dead bodies that are in bags now to some police men. One of them walked and checked if everything was ok and left.

After I while Hinaru had to leave, sane with Tekashi bc it was after 7 already.

' Man, the day just flew by really fast ' I thought as I saw everyone leave. I walked up to my mom. " Hey Mom, can I ask you a question? "

She looked at me, smiled, then she nodded. " I wanted to know what you guys were talking about- "

" Oh, its simple really. We are leaving first thing in the morning and we need to pack our stuff, so make sure you have everything for tomorrow! "

My mother would first lock the doors then close the blinds and run up stairs to her room, like a child.

I giggled a little and went upstairs and started to pack.

After a few hours of packing, I got in the shower. It took me so long bc I felt so dirty and honestly didnt want to leave the shower.

After I got out and got dressed in my pajamas i looked at my phone to see I got a text message from Hinaru, I read it to myself as I got in bed.

' Hello love, hope your doing well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Im honestly so excited. Sorry for disturbing you if I did, anyways, bye <3 '

I was so confused and felt creeped out. I turned off my phone and sighed as I fell asleep.