The Unexpected Attack

( The edit on the top is addictive and I'm obsessed with it, idk who made it but it was beautiful, and sorry for not updating the story I was going through dumb shit with school )

Warning, this may include the following:

- Blood
- Curse words
- Violence
- Gay shit
- Dumb plot
- Misspelled words
- No logic

Your POV

I woke up, yawning my ass off as I got of my bed in pajamas. I walked downstairs with my bunny slippers on and groggily flipped onto the couch and grabbed the remote and started to watch TV.

My mom was cooking breakfast like the usual and she walked over to me. "Honey, are you ok?" I groaned in response since I didn't really want to talk today, so much has happened the past week. I feel like it's my fault.

I start tearing up, my mom runs to turn of the stove and runs to me and hugs me. "It's ok (Y/N), I know how you feel because I feel the same way, but don't worry, we can go through this together!"

I nodded in response and I hugged her back.

* Ding Dong *

The doorbell rang, mom grabbed a box of tissues and placed them on my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then walked towards the door and opened it.

Hinaru's POV

I rang the doorbell and I heard Ms. Natsumi open the door. "Yo yo yo, wassup Ms. Natsumi" Tekashi said feeling more confident then ever, "Hello Tekashi kun and Hinaru kun!" Ms. Natsumi was beaming with happiness to see us, but I knew deep down inside when I looked at her, she wasn't feeling happy like normally.

I hugged Ms. Natsumi. "Good Morning Ms. Natsumi, sorry if we interrupted you" Ms. Natsumi hugged me back and said, "It's ok Hinaru kun, besides I'm glad now that your here!"

"Why, did anything happen before we got here?" I saw Ms. Natsumi point at (Y/N), he seems to be upset, he has a tissue box and he is still in his pajamas. I nodded and walked inside, while Tekashi kun followed.

Back to Your POV

I sniffled a little and grabbed a tissue and blows my nose, I sighed and closed my eyes for a second and then I felt arms wrap around me.

I turned to see who it was and it was Hinaru kun!?!?!

I jumped from the position I was in and made a self defense pose, Hinaru seemed confused and he stood up and looked at me.

"Are you ok Natsumi kun?" Hinaru looked at me with concern. Tekashi then walked and stood right next to Hinaru, "Yeah dude you seem upset, wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head no in response, "Oh ok, you don't need to if you don't want to!" Tekashi put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, I don't really wanna talk after * yawn * all that had happened lately"

Tekashi nodded in response and Hinaru silently looked at me, he looked at me with a concern look on his face.

"I'll be in the bathroom, Yekashi stay with (Y/N) in case anything happens to him"

I saw Tekashi take out his bat from.his backpack, and he stood there in a heri stance with his bat pointing to the sky. "Don't worry your majesty, for I, Your fearless Knight will protect your dear (Y/N) from harm" he snickered after what he said.