Strange Behavior Part 2

Warning, this includes the following:

- Blood
- Curse Words
- Violence
- Gay shit
- Dumb Plot
- Misspelled words
- No logic

                           Y/N's POV

I would wake up, rubbing my eyes as they tried to focus their vision. I saw my suitcase and remembered I'm going to Hinaru's place for today.

I walked to the bathroom, did the stuff I needed to do and walked back to my room to choose my clothes for today

This is wut ur wearing:

My Mom the  walked in and hugged me

My Mom the  walked in and hugged me. " Oh, my little man is growing up so fast! " I chuckled at her answer.

" Now c'mon, let's wait outside! " My Mom was apparently wearing a hoodie with sweatpants and slippers, I tried to hold my laugh on the inside and walked outside onto the porch.

Apparantly Amano was waiting for us at the front porch. " Oh, Mr. Yukiteru, your already here? " My Mom asked with confusion.

" Yeah, my wife suggested it was better for me to come 2 minutes early. " He rubbed the back of his neck again.

" Anways, follow me please ". He would lead us into his car and put are stuff in the back of the trunk. My Mom sat in the front seat, she was getting a little excited.

Amano laughed at her a little as he pulled up in the drive way of his house.

My Mom opened the door and was flabbergasted by how big their house was. " How do you five live in a big house like this? "

" Well we bought this house and it had  a couple extra rooms, and we made those rooms the guest rooms! " My Mom walked inside with our stuff greeted by Yuno Yukiteru.

Me and Amano watched my Mom walk around the house in astonishment, I was honestly confused about her reaction but surprised. ' I didn't know Hinaru lived in a big house like this ' I thought as I sat on the couch.

The couch was so soft that the cushion was so big and fluffy, that I leaned back relaxed as hell.

Mrs. Yukiteru would chuckle a little, she handed Me and my Mom a cup of coffee. " Thank you Mrs. Yukiteru! " My Mom said pleased with delight, Mrs. Yukiteru nodded and smiled in response.

" Thank you, ma'am " She smiled again. Hinata and Haruki would run downstairs, Haruki dragging his teddy down the stairs.

" Hi (Y/N)! " Hinata would Walsh towards me, already dressed while Haruki is wearing a baby blue bunny wunzie ( idk how to spell the word lol ) , Haruki would look at me and grab my hand and slowly shakes it up and down.

I laughed because this was so cute, Haruki looked at me with his blue eyes in confusion. " Why are you laughing? " His soft tender voice hit me like I got run over by a car.

" Because your just too cute! " Haruki would take a few moments to process what has happened and he would walk away holding his bunny tightly.

I would sit there confused while watching Haruki open the door to the backyard and go all the way to his little tree house.

" He does that sometimes, nobody really knows why he does it " I nodded in response.

Hinaru would then walk downstairs and sigh, scratching his head. " You ok? " I walked towards Hinaru and our eyes were locked together.

                       Hinaru's POV

" I'm fine (Y/N), trust me. " He looked at me and started looking at me face and frowned. " You look tired as hell, you need some rest. " I looked at him and sighed then walked over to the couch and threw myself into it falling asleep immediately.

                      Back to Y/N POV

I was surprised that Hinaru fell asleep in a matter of 2 seconds. ' He looks so peaceful ' I thought as I sat right in front of him and watched him sleep.

" You watching your boyfriend sleep or what? " Mom would be sitting down right next to me, looking at me with a smug look on her face.

She would laugh hysterically that it would wake Hinaru up. He would rub his eyes and yawns. " That was a quick nap.... "

He would look at Me and my Mom confused.

" What the hell? " Me and my Mom were shocked. Mrs. Yukiteru walked in and giggled. " He does that sometimes, so this is normal for us. "

Hinaru would stare at his Mom confused, his Mom would smile at him in response and pat his head as she walked outside into the backyard and watched Haruki play.

Hinaru then sat right next to me. " Do you want to chill upstairs with me? " I nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to his room.

His hand was sweaty so I was guessing he was nervous to do this. He then stopped in front of his door and sighed.

" You ok? " He looked at me and smiled awkwardly. I looked at him with a confused look as he slowly opened the door. We both walked in and I was looking around.

Hinaru sat on his chair and started braiding his hair into a long braid. I looked around to the left side to see a drawer with a mirror and picturs of his family members and in the drawers I'm guessing there are clothes inside.

I looked to the middle side of the room and see a bed with stuff underneath, It looked like there were papers stacked on top of eachother, and there were more stuff underneath that, I decided not to look because I felt like it was rude.

I looked to the right side of the room and see a closet and the in front if the closet door was a dart board with knives all over it ina circle. I then looked back at Hinaru to see him sitting on a chair that is facing away from a desk with papers and a computer.

" Sorry if it is a mess, I'm not really good with visitors.... " I smiled. " It's ok, You room looks nice.... better than me to be honest. "

We heard the doorbell ring from all the way upstairs. He ran downstairs in panic, Hinaru threw a bat to me and pulled out a samurai sword. He both ran downstairs holding are weapons. Mrs. Yukiteru opened the door and Tekashi walked in with a bag and his bat sticking out of it.

" You guys ok? " He looked at the both of us in confusion as we were holding our weapons in defensive positions.
" I think there fine, it's just that these two are really stressed over what has happened. " Mrs. Yukiteru said as she smiled at Tekashi.

" OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, That makes sense! " Tekashi would facepalm himself. " Is he losing more brain cells our what? " I whispered to Hinaru.
" I'm guessing that is correct. " Hinaru would whisper back at me.

I would then hold my bat downwards while Hinaru holded his sword, still standing there stressed as hell. I touched Hinaru's hand gently and he looked at me and decided to relax himself. Tekashi still confused, he smiled awkwardly.

I started wondering what was wrong with Hinaru because his mind was like all over the place. I touched his shoulder and smiled at him. He smiled in return.