The Minors

/3rd Person POV/

M/n walked down wooded steps, taking in all that was around him. Today was one of his days off of work, and he wasn't streaming. He could explore on his own. Walking through the server, he could only look around and admire. There was so much here, so much work had been put into all of this.

His eyes skimmed the land but stopped when he located a giant crater in the earth.

L'Manburg...

M/n felt his chest start to ache. He may not have been a member of the server when it had happened, but the destruction of L'Manburg still hurt. The members of the Smp had meant a lot to them, so he had felt their pain. They had loved this place so much, and they had to watch it be destroyed.

Stepping carefully through the rubble and debris, M/n found himself standing in the center of the crater. Humming to himself, he held his arms to his chest. His voice came out raw and scratchy as he sang at first, slowly smoothing out.

I heard there was a special place
Where men could go and emancipate
The brutality
And tyranny
Of their rulers...

M/n paused, should he really be singing this right now? He shook off the feeling, he needed to give some type of tribute.

He had to.

Well, this place is real
You needn't fret
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fuck Eret.
A very big and not blown up L'Manburg

My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg

For freedom and for liberty
Our nation sought to build on these
A victory for all under our freedom
Well the darkness came and then it went
We built a home and watched it sink
And from the rubble
Emerged my great
L'Manburg

My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg

M/n could feel someone's eyes on him now, but still, he continued.

With bloodied hands
And weakened knees
Our peoplе rose like
The phoеnix
Our empty fields and canals 'round
L'Mantree
With sweat and tears, we armed our ranks
We laid foundations in our land
And from every lip from here up to infinity

A pair of transparent eyes left M/n, going away with the rest of his body. It was nice to see someone still respecting L'Manburg. Now... where did he put his blue?

We sing L'Manburg
We sing L'Manburg
We sing L'Manburg
We sing L'Manburg

Looking around, he took notice of three people standing at the outside ring of the crater. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

Trying to sneak by the boys became useless once Ranboo caught sight of M/n. The half-enderman waved him over, to which he complied.