England

/M/n's POV/

The wheels of my suitcase clacked as I walked down the ramp of the plane. I slid my phone out of my pocket and deactivated airplane mode, quickly connecting to the airport's Wi-Fi. 

Getting through security and customs was a bit of a pain, but I managed. My mother had been transported before me, as I had wanted to get her to England as soon as possible.

Scrolling through my contacts, I found the number I was looking for. Tapping it, I raised my phone to my ear, waiting. As soon as I heard the call connect, I spoke. "Hey, where are you?" I asked, eyes searching around the surprisingly crowded airport.

I heard a slight shuffling on the other side of the phone. And a loud thud followed by rapid cursing. 

"I'm sitting in the waiting area." The person on the other side of the phone replied.  I snorted, entering the said room, "Really?" I asked, staring, "Because I'm looking at you right now, and you're on the floor." 

Jack's eyes met mine, and he glared playfully at my smug grin. "Jack Manifall off chair," I said, nudging his leg with my foot, holding a hand out. Rolling his eyes and laughing, Jack grabbed my hand, and I grunted as I pulled him up.

Jack grabbed the handle of my suitcase and pulled it, so I just chased after him. It must have looked odd from the outside. A 6'9 man following a 5'9 guy like a lost puppy.

Exiting the airport, I followed Jack to where his car was parked. As I took my bag and threw it into the bag, Jack opened the right side car door. I opened my mouth to tell him he was getting in on the wrong side, but I paused.

Oh... right. Cars in the UK had their drivers' sides on the right. 

Opening my door, I crawled inside pulled my feet in. Closing my door, I gave Jack a quick thumbs up. He nodded and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot. My eyes flicked back and forwards as I tried to take in everything.

We were driving through the outskirts, and we were surrounded by so many different things.

England was different, but also similar to Canada. It was crowded, sure. But there were also areas of lush greenery. I liked being in the woods, the sounds of birds and crickets, along with the fresh air, always seemed to calm me. 

The doctors had told me to wait for a while before I visited my mom because they said they had to set everything up. That gave me a few hours to explore. I had asked Jack to pick me up, and according to him, he had a surprise for me.

I nipped at the inside of my lip, my foot tapping on the floor of the car. Jack glanced at me, "We're not that far away, just a little while longer," he said, speeding up a little. I nodded, and my attention drifted back to my phone.

I slowly scrolled through the Webtoon I was reading.